Skip to content

MENACES AND INSULT MESSAGES

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums A-Team ask you MENACES AND INSULT MESSAGES

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Shezawolf
    Participant

that be you cass people are tired of your whinning I know why I was banned and it wasn't by you or anyone else..now calling me a cyber criminal is actually a felony here in the states its called defamation of charature

cassianna
    Participant

I dont call you cyber criminal. You ARE a cyber criminal. You violate the rules of TOS when you posted my name in your tagline. You was banned from the game one time. You was author of many cyberbullying, cyberharrashment and stalking cases in game. You are the true cybercriminal in game. I dont call you. You Are.

43wXRJN.jpg

Shezawolf
    Participant

I rest my case

AnnieMay
    Participant

And this is exactly why I'm more quiet than engaging here. It takes 2 to create a whirlwind of drama. Oddly some will validate its just from a singular source, even if they should also do it. Want a solution from drama? Don't even reply or make a mention when the other says something. If it truly is against the ToS stay silent and report it. If it must be handled beyond reporting a incident, write a request to AChat about it and leave it to them.

JessiCapri
    Participant

I would love to have the “Block” option for Forum. Not just pm’s. But a complete block.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.