Skip to content

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Forum News Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

We are wishing everyone a wonderful Xmas time and a Happy New Year. Those who stay at home and spend time together with us, let's make it a peaceful, funny and erotic time. As always lol…
    Those, who are going on holidays, have a great time too and come back healthy and horny.

Of course we think of those who have left the forum and/or game. You will be missed and always welcome if you return. Also we think about jcm0824 (James) who has gone this year. In our hearts, you are alive.

Every new member is welcome in our little but crazy village. Let's stay as friendly as we are and make this place a home for everyone.

We want to thank you, you and you. Oh and you too! You all make this forum the best forum of the world! Of course, we sometimes discuss, we don't agree with everything and we're not all best friends forever – we are like a real big family lol. But we always show, we can live together, side by side.

The passion for AChat keeps us together. And we are sure, it's even more the passion for our forum. For games, events, contests and hot hot hot stories. The fun to laugh together and the wish, to improve the game. Your ideas, your wishes and experiences are always helpful, even though the mills of A-Team are beating slow. But they beat and this is important.

There are some ideas for 2015. We also know, all our ideas are nothing without you. No matter what we do, it's all of us together making this forum alive and a place to feel home.
    We all have wishes and dreams for our life. Maybe we all share a common dream about AChat?!
    Let's all stand together to live this dream. Let's make it a perfect year.

Thanks for 2014. In a new for 2015

gaijin2012eng.jpg

Lover, Hentaiboy69, Jayc and Brandybee.  xxxx

leighdeexxx
    Participant

Well if I wasn't already feeling gitty I for sure do now!
    Thank you Lover that was a very wonderful and heart felt message and I hope every one stops by to enjoy it as well.

I wish all a very safe and happy holiday, however you chose to spend it…may it bring you much joy and happiness to you as well as your loved ones. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL! From Leigh and family!

[img]http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608013948983575362&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0[/img]

[img]http://image.blingee.com/images15/content/output/000/000/000/494/330099976_2000888.gif?6[/img]    

Calid32
    Participant

Though I have nothing colorful to share, I too would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and much happiness in the coming new year!

Cheya
    Participant

Though I have nothing colorful to share, I too would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and much happiness in the coming new year!

Aww, then allow me to interject some festive feelings as i join the the list to wish everyone deliriously happy and most of all naughty holidays for an even more fabulous year to come.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'll wish to all my friends here a wonderful and Marry Christmas! Hope it bring you happiness and give you all the chance to be near the one you care and love!

MARRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ACHAT USERS!
    AusWoody
    Participant

To all achatters and to the special people in my achat life

And dont forget to visit the Achat Square for more festivities 

http://www.achatsquare.chatango.com/
    ​​

EvaSinX
    Participant

May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your hearts and fill every desiire
    Merry Christmas to you all

icebox
    Participant

MERRY X-MAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR from the dark side of AChat

Momma_andrea
    Participant
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant
    Merry Christmas

Harmony & Peace to you and your family & Loved ones  best wishes
    may you have health, peace, joy and love in this New Year

bigboy1979
    Participant

Have a Happy New Year guys, all the best. 

horny_petra
    Participant

Happy New Year

Lover
    Participant
    Happy New Year

Hope you all had a wonderful night and plenty of fun. Looking forward to a new and successful year in the forum

EvaSinX
    Participant

Happy new year to all

leighdeexxx
    Participant

Happy New Year!

The New Year's Balls Have Dropped                 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.