Skip to content

Merry Christmas Naughty List!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Merry Christmas Naughty List!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    foxy_love_ts
    Participant

Merry Christmas Naughty List…

I am Santa’s Baby, he lets me out to experience the WORLD around this time of year. Santa is sooooo busy making toys, bossing elves around, and drinking all that hot cocoa, he just doesn’t have the time to play naughty. Needless to say I get a little bored from time to time. Prancer, my favorite of course, takes me to the city to be naughty with the rest of you! Oh JOY!!! UH-OH… make sure not to be late coming home, or all the dildos and vibrators wont be delivered and that would make me soooo sad.

If you get lucky to see me in town, say hi! I’m just looking for friends, and maybe a candy cane or two… My breath smells like peppermint, and if you get lucky, my skin tastes like sugar cookies. My favorite is to be showered in sprinkles and frosting, and then completely licked clean. Well not completely, just leave enough so that I can share too, please. I’m so excited to be free! Where oh where will this new adventure take me! Looking forward to meeting everyone this year! I’ll come back here, to post about all my experiences this year! Ho Ho ho!

Kisses, hugs, and soft Santa hat Furr for everyone!
    XOXO Foxy!

Vaughan

Welcome to Forum FoxyLove_TS.
    I look forward to reading about your sexy adventures.
    Merry Christmas Ho Ho Ho

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.