Skip to content

Message: … rejected being your lover – but never asked for this

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Message: … rejected being your lover – but never asked for this

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

I got a message “Barbara rejected being your lover”. That’s her right of course. But: I never asked a girl called Barbara to be my lover. When I asked some it was after we have been together; then I asked her in the room and started the relationship after our talk.

I could not ask Barbara when she got my question for relationship, as she was offline.
    Did anybody have this problem too?

Janine Dee
    Participant

I would double check everything on your account Lover. It could be a glitch, but whatever it is I would make sure it was the only thing that happened to you.

Now do you remember talking to this Barbara at any time? I doubt you could have mis-clicked “Start Relationship” and “Lover” but anything's possible.

Lover
    Participant

I checked my account. Everything is all right.  And no, I never talked to her or to another Barbara. Even when I looked around, I never noticed her.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well I would definitely talk to her, but right now it could probably be chalked up to a glitch.

apollo13nut
    Participant

To be extremely safe, I would change your password(s) for this site. You never know….It could have been a glitch, or with the string of “odd clothes and pictures” it could be the start of a major hacking issue in the database…..let's pray that's not the case.

Lover
    Participant

We already had some hackers here. I remember, it must have been April I think, some accounts have been hacked. So you are right apollo, I chend my password. I also suggest to all of you to change it frequently – as you should do with all of your passwords.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.