Skip to content

Off Line Messages Lock.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Off Line Messages Lock.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Covems
    Participant

Hello AChat 😀

The next time youse guys (

… well… for me… there really aren’t that many messages… and never any relationship requests (except from the ones cancelling). Okay… enough of that… here is my request:

Could you… would you… please make it possible to lock the messages to avoid accidently deleting them?

I know… I’m probably the only one who saves their messages like that and Covems is only a pawn in the game of AChat, but I would greatly appreciate being able to save them from my own foolishness and quick trigger finger.

Thanks for listening

Rukya
    Participant

there was some questions like this yet and i think someone gave a solution to save your messages , but i dont remember in witch topic ;D

Brandybee
    Participant

MMM I've done it too Covems and was gutted… thing is, mines gone forever… hes not here anymore .

So glad you got yours back …. and more besides.  ( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hehe )

TightFit74
    Participant

Covems,

I have had the same question. Currently it is only possible to have 20 'open' messages in your inbox. Unfortunately the messages are not able to be copied+pasted. I personally missed out on a lot of messages because my inbox was full. I have saved messages as well, but decided at some point to delete them.

As far as I know, they have limited the amount of messages to 20, in order to keep server space to a minimum. As they are stored on their servers and not on your own computer. A solution would be if the sent messages were stored on your own hard drive. Only re-installing or deleting AChat would jeopardize the messages then.

Lover
    Participant

They could increase the number for paying members and add a “save-button”. Or at least give us the chance to copy them.
    It should be possible and rather easy to do and will be another way to get more prem members.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.