Skip to content

MF Pose Review Request. 213. First Deflower by Adelaid.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review Request. 213. First Deflower by Adelaid.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

MF Pose. 213. First Deflower by Adelaid.
    Release Date: Dec 23 2021.

We have a new pose for MF.

MF Pose. 213. First Deflower by Adelaid.

PRICE: 199A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, MF Section – Box 10. B-Shop.

This is a general request for someone in the MF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Identify if a good buy for a members and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Alicia0495
    Participant

My review FEMALE PERSPECTIVE ONLY
    (first time writing a review here, please understand that)

Female actions:
    1- Tip kissin – as it says
    2- Taste it – this is standard blowjob
    3- Slurp it – licking side of the cock up and down
    4- Ball sucking – as it says
    5- Jerk it – as it says (this animation also include man playing with tits)
    6- Post fuck tip kissing – same as 1. but with visible anal gap
    7- Post fuck taste it – same as 2. but with visible anal gap
    8- Deepthroat – as it says (anal gap visible)
    9- Sperm farming – balls licking with anal gap visible
    10- Make him release – handjob with anal gap visible and open mouth (animation great for men climax)

NOTE:
    – this is ANAL and blowjob pose only
    – from female perspective you can only suck (etc.), all penetration actions depend on your partner
    – penetration depth if very diverse, which I find very useful, especially for roleplaying “first time” (as title says)
    – it would be nice to upgrade this pose with at least one vaginal penetration
    – it doesn’t matter if you like it rough or gently: this pose can be easily adjusted to your expectations
    – the only disadvantage I’ve found is that standard animation is both partners laying on bed (similar to spoons), so if changing action from blowjob animation to another blowjob animation, female will make a lot of unnecessery movement

RATING:
    Personally, I’d give 3 stars, because I’m not a big fan of anal (like it only occasionally). But anal fans would probably rate this 4 stars. For roleplayers it can even be a must-have.

I hope my opinion will help you decide if you’re thinking about buying this pose. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.