Skip to content

MF pose near duplicates & starter pose bundle kits.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas MF pose near duplicates & starter pose bundle kits.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Unhealer
    Participant

spoons-naughty seista- flexy girl

reverse cowgirl- kneeling rider

lying on man bed – sex gymnastics 2

bridge – kneeling boy – deep impact

and those are the ones that offer almost nothing different, to the point where you could add the actions together and they would be the same pose…

theres probably more than this, but 10 poses that could have been 4, thats 6 extra poses we had to pay for, thats 6 poses that you could have given to FF MS SS FS… at the rate you guys go thats about 6 months of poses too, so thats 6 months that we’ve been subscribed buying these poses while shemales wait for poses for themselves…. you get the picture yet?

December 11, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Bear
    Participant

and honestly the hetero men arent your main source of income anymore, there are way too many lesbians on this game… because the GIFTING issue hasnt been adressed

Huh?… tried to follow that logic… but where does the gift scrip come from?

If anything the FF, true lesbian orientation suffers from this. The end result being they rather the ladies spend their earnings on subscriptions, clothing and MF poses

If anything,… the lack of MS development where the shemale receives might be a result from controlling the gifting issue.

Poses mentioned… similar but there are differences… major differences.

Unhealer
    Participant

i didnt mean true lesbians, i just meant that there are literally enough non-males going “guys have to gift” or “no guys” that MF stuff can't be in high demand… unless lots of guys are actually paying for sex… I really hope they arent… it is kind of forced though, I think ive met something like 12 people who dont demand gifts

Unhealer
    Participant

major? no way… they were so similar that I had to double check that they didnt just re-release the same pose for a couple of those… some of them are just similar enough that we didnt really need the other one, if I was gay and noticed that i have no poses and the heteros have 5 different versions of doggy style id be pretty pissed off

Janine Dee
    Participant

if I was gay and noticed that i have no poses and the heteros have 5 different versions of doggy style id be pretty pissed off

That cuts right about to the heart of the matter.

Unhealer
    Participant

yup, like i said, the non-heteros need like 5 poses for each group (MM MS SS FF SF) before it can really be considered progress (just giving them each one or something over the course of a month at this point would be like saying “HERES A POSE NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP”) the heteros could go a long ass while without getting poses at this point, hell everyone can go a long ass while without getting clothes too, I know theres probably another christmas set coming out or something but aside the dev team should just hammer out pose after pose trying to fill up the bars a bit on the other orientations

Unhealer
    Participant

and if you need ideas again just make some kind of checklist like this

-all orientations need missionary (basically only MM MS and SS need it at this point)
    -all orientations need doggy (just need an MS one where S recieves)
    -all orientations need cowgirl (the FS one needs to be given to SS its literally the same pose, and MS could use something similar)
    -all orientations need 69 (i think just MS and FS need these, FS needs one that doesnt have the strapon)
    -all orientations need an oral pose (i think you're good here)

so like 8 poses really to start with, then just dont stop giving them poses after that lol

hentaiboy69
    Participant

FS have 69, but honestly i like to see one where the girl don't wear the strap-on. for the others, yes they will be nice, but i'd like to see some nice foreplay too.sex is nice, but i like some tender moment whit my partner

Unhealer
    Participant

well everyone has dancing and lap dancing and stuff so thats a start

Janine Dee
    Participant

MM doesn't have dance or lap dance, but I think everyone would agree they need the most work, probably followed by SS, MS, FS, and then FF. (I can admit we're probably sitting the best of the LGBT.)

Rukya
    Participant

and if you need ideas again just make some kind of checklist like this

-all orientations need missionary (basically only MM MS and SS need it at this point)
    -all orientations need doggy (just need an MS one where S recieves)
    -all orientations need cowgirl (the FS one needs to be given to SS its literally the same pose, and MS could use something similar)
    -all orientations need 69 (i think just MS and FS need these, FS needs one that doesnt have the strapon)
    -all orientations need an oral pose (i think you're good here)

so like 8 poses really to start with, then just dont stop giving them poses after that lol

for missionary and doggy poses i dont know how many have mf , but ff only one (dont count forced doggy) then we need too maybe
    for cowgirl i know fm have more than one and can do anal with them (FF cant) then FF need too (if possible with kisses)
    for 69 FF have only one (pity) , why not 2 or 3 like MF
    and for the last , i agree that everyone could be able to lick all parts of the body ( its not the case for FF)

hentaiboy69
    Participant

MM doesn't have dance or lap dance, but I think everyone would agree they need the most work, probably followed by SS, MS, FS, and then FF. (I can admit we're probably sitting the best of the LGBT.)

Totally agree…….so, i ask this to dev-team: stop working on female and shemale outfit and work on poses! it's clear, most users wan poses for LGBT and are not interessedin F and S outfit. think on it, dev-team, or you gonna loose lot of customers!

Unhealer
    Participant

the idea would be to have all the typical poses you'd fuck a stranger with anyways, noones doing the lotus with a chick they met at the bar

hentaiboy69
    Participant

You say it in a little rough way Un, but basically you are right

Janine Dee
    Participant

Agreed, there should be the basic free set, AND a basic purchasable set of those things any couple heading home from the bar would be ready to use.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.