Skip to content

MF pose near duplicates & starter pose bundle kits.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas MF pose near duplicates & starter pose bundle kits.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Unhealer
    Participant

they dont really need more free poses, it might be a good idea to give shemales some so they can get their foot in the door…. imo it would make more sense to have the dance and foreplay pose as the free ones and leave all the sex stuff out though… basically make sex clothes obsolete for freebies lol

hentaiboy69
    Participant

shemale don't have free sex poses and this is worst. they have to buy all of them and a-team don't mention it in the subscription page, why i ask!?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well the idea I was going for was a starter kit  to even it out for everyone.

Bear
    Participant

Totally agree they do not need more free options there.

Your basic set idea is spot on.

Not certain though as to the shemale free pose… It's a uniquely exotic…
    I feel it should actually be treated in the matter that many mmorg treat this, a classification to be unlocked with a premium subscription. Doing so you should  unlock some basic poses for immediate play.

I like the idea of bundling a starter kit.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Bear, shemale are not avaleible only when you become a premium, so the a-team have to treat them like male and female.

A starter kit for everyone!? you mean free and premium users!? or only for premium!?
    btw, i'll come back whit an old suggestion: poses package! less price to buy a special pack of poses, settled by dev-team

Unhealer
    Participant

they mean that you should get a handful of premium poses when you subscribe as a premium, instead of having to buy every single one

hentaiboy69
    Participant

this idea can be good to make users subscribe a premium account: you become premium!? 2 or 3 new free poses for you!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.