Skip to content

MF Pose Review – 48. Handcuffed woman

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review – 48. Handcuffed woman

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Mmm Christy…

Honestly first impressions with this is disappointment,..tried only with the robot.

Male Options limited:
    Massage Breast
    Tweak the nipples
    Grab partners crotch
    Jerk off
    Choke,…interesting…
    and slap face
    a couple of faces
    Uncertain what the female side offers…hopefully one of you will fill in the blanks…I’ll wait for my judgment until I get an opportunity to explore this a bit more.

Anonymous

@Bear
    Female options are:
    Shaking head (as if to say “oh no, please don't”)
    Kiss (mouth)
    Kiss (chest)
    Suck dick
    Rub clit (on man's cock)
    Faces

Sorry to hear the man's options are so limited, but I still think this is very sexy.  Can't wait to try it out for real.  

Adera
    Participant

I forgot about the shaking head thing but I have that one too.

Bear
    Participant

*Trembling*,…well with a real body,…definitely spices things up,… 😛

Again I repeat good pose,..but damn,…IT COULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH MORE…

Perhaps if they release the reverse obediance option I’ll be more satisfied…

islandsun
    Participant

I`m laffin I look like a chicken picking at his chest ! The rest is GOOD ! miss the licking ,kiss and sucking pecks .And still perfer tying him up , you know leggs spead eagle at the end of the bed his arms at the head board thats control !

;D make him SCREAM ! LOL

Adera
    Participant

I like that they made one option different for shemales and females… I think its kinda sexy rubbing my dicky against a real cock. 😛

@Sunny
    Your giving me such hot images. 😛

I want him like that, with cock ring and then I’m going to ride his cock real good. It would be great if the cock ring could be taken off easily somehow, so when I’ve got him inside me and I’m about to cum I can just take it off of him and feel him explode inside me.

Urban
    Participant

Too bad the slap is a loop animation

:-. Like the spanking i would have prefer one strike then be able to rub the hurting part.

” hoooo poor baby it’s hurting ? No ? really ! PAFFFF ! and now ?”

;D

maybe an improvement to do : be able to choose between loop/single action .

Janine Dee
    Participant

Two BDSM positions and neither has yet to be switched to FF! Yes I'm still not cool with slapping, but that's something I picked up when I was learning to be a Domme, but damn it I am starting to get pissed! Not really pissed, but I want some more FF BDSM!

TightFit74
    Participant

I must say, not including slapping the face, really not my thing, I like the poses although indeed they are limited.. I would have liked to see bending her over, slapping her butt (more my thing..lol), or rubbing your cock against her ass. Only did a quick trial with robot girl, but would love to try it with the right person, in the right mood…

🙂

caramelcups
    Participant

Well I am happy to see the cuffs finally come out, even if the attempt is a little on the lame side. I want some slapping but not on the butt with a open hand…. I want across the face with somethingelse

TightFit74
    Participant

a little variation to a poem i wrote before… 😉

Flaming eyes…

Fiercly flaming, firy eyes
    Look at you, no disguise

Lips are dry, yearning, longing
    Trembling body, shaking, soaring

Pinch me, bite me, slap me right
    Make me suffer through the night

Unhealer
    Participant

MF and MS are actually a little different, like in most of the old duplicates they just took out anything involving the vag. (not as bad as RLC where they didnt take stuff out and it just gave you nightmares) but this time they made it so the 2 actions where organs are effected different

Adera
    Participant

I don’t really like the slapping and I’m not sure about the choking… maybe, depends.

@Janine: I really hope you get BDSM for FF, then I might get it for SF. I think a female or shemale mistress have a more alluring power than a male master, I guess its because I think they show a more obvious strength of character and personality than just raw dominant strength. But that’s just at first glance, what the master/mistress says and does is usually the most important thing to judge them after.

@Tight: nice poem.

🙂

@Unhealer
    : yes, that’s what I really like about this pose. I think they’ve listened to what people thought about the SS, SF and FF poses where things was just silly for FF and made them better. To me it seems like they learned something from it and I like that.

Lover
    Participant

Touching the breast, kissing and gettint the blowjob are great. The slapping and choking seems to me a bit violent, but I'm not familiar with SM.I think this can be used in some nice kind or rp.

Unhealer
    Participant

SM is the same as FM but the “rubbing” is a little different

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.