Skip to content

MF Pose Review – 48. Handcuffed woman

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review – 48. Handcuffed woman

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Sorry, didn't mean Shemale with SM. Was talking about the harder style of sex.

Bear
    Participant

Caramelcups…exactly,…that is something IMO that would be a nice option,..leaning into the more into the rawer side of actions,…but I can find a place for that…

Adera
    Participant

Hmm a cock slapping across the face? If that's what you mean Caramel, I didn't connect to that at first… I though about paddles and stuff. :

Well a cock slap is fine, kinda sexy.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera………………… hahaha beating a guy`s stick ! I don`t get off !  slap my ass mmmmmmmmm hehee

Bear
    Participant

uh,..sunny, not certain if you caught the meaning. She means the guys cock slapping against your cheek,…he he he,…either one

islandsun
    Participant

hehehe  oops  ! Got it !

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually I could probably be okay with choking on here. The big problem is that in flesh and blood BDSM an “Oops!” is a matter of when, not if, and an “Oops!” when dealing with a persons breathing can be bad.

That said I still did some light work with a submissive who REALLY wanted me to, and I didn't mind it/was still able to get comfortably to Top Space. It was just a bit more nerve wracking then the types of play I'm used to.

Avatars however can't have an “Oops!” so who knows.

Of course this requires AChat to make the FF versions. 

Adera
    Participant

I wound be fine with choking if it was more the act of it rather than real choking. A light slap on the cheek would be fine too as long as it was light. But if things got too rough with slapping and verbal abuse I would start crying.

I for one thinks/hopes it will come for FF, FS and SS and with the same nice touch of differences as between the MF and MS poses.

Lover
    Participant

First of all, give this to everyone – FF, FS, SS, FM. And I am sure, there are some people who do like more the soft choking (and nipple playing and all the rest) and some who do like more the harder variation. There is enough room for actions, so why not giving the complete bandwith? Just an idea…

Urban
    Participant

Touching the breast, kissing and gettint the blowjob are great. The slapping and choking seems to me a bit violent, but I'm not familiar with SM.I think this can be used in some nice kind or rp.

slapping or choking does not necessery mean you are beating her/him or try a full “strangulation”. Imagine just a kind of “heavy touch” for the slap and neck grab for the chok

Urban
    Participant

Hmm a cock slapping across the face? If that's what you mean Caramel, I didn't connect to that at first… I though about paddles and stuff. :

Well a cock slap is fine, kinda sexy.

tongue spread to beg for a candy could be cool 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Adera sweetie, that's just part of the range. I am a Mistress that works more with sensation. *I* get uncomfortable if the submissive seems in true distress, but there are Dominants and submissives that don't really get off unless they go to that edge.

And if you think about it one can understand why some might want to go there. Even at the more sensation based level the bodies fight or flight response IS triggered, and that does produce a cocktail of adrenaline, endorphins and other neurotransmitters that can be an amazing rush.

Even just a good cry can be sort of cathartic, and for some play sessions that catharsis is the point.

Adera
    Participant

Yeah, though I don't like that personally. I find the dom/sub play you describing far better and I understand the necessity of the more down to earth tedious ground rules that should be set up before playing.

knickerless
    Participant

I'd have loved a little more cruelty like slapping, caning or whipping my breasts. It's not something I'd allow in real life but the fantasy could be exciting.

Bear
    Participant

Best part of the fantasy world is the ability to push extremes not lived in life.

The neck grasp,…choke hold,..can lend some excitement,..intensity to a moment…too bad it isn't included in more of the poses.

Not one myself for striking,..but that's a matter of play style…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.