Skip to content

MF Pose Review Request. 228. Lighting the Candle.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review Request. 228. Lighting the Candle.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

Released Sat 30 April 2022

We have a new pose for MF.

PRICE: 249A$

This pose can also be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, MF Section – Box 7 – Face to Face.

This is a general request for someone in the MF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Identify if a good buy for a members and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Vaughan

228. Lighting the Candle.

Men’s Actions
    1. Pull out
    2. Fondle R tit with L hand
    3. Suck 2 fingers
    4. Jerk off (over pussy)
    5. Fondle L leg
    6. Fondle own chest
    7. Fondle own ass
    8. Pinch her L nipple
    9. Hip Circle
    10. Slap own ass
    11. Tongue out (licking own lips)
    12 Quick Action (Hot)
    13. Grab her left leg
    14. Anal Action

Women’s Actions
    1. Fondle Back
    2. Fondle Leg
    3. Fondle Ass
    4. Slap Ass
    5. Fondle (own) Legs
    6. Rub Clit
    7. Massage Breasts
    8. Rub Nipple
    9. Pinch Nipple
    10. Legs on Ass
    11. Lick (own) Lips
    12. Grab Arm and Leg
    13. Fondle Arm

I was rather disappointed with this one. I’m not too sure that the name “Lighting the Candle” fits this pose. Its basically a sideways pussy fuck with an anal action on the man’s side.

The CANDLE I know is nothing like this… I know it as a deep penetration fuck that frees the hands to fondle.
    It is a man on top position with the woman lying on her back like in the missionary position, but with her pelvic region raised above the ground (usually with a pillow)and her knees are facing towards her head.
    The man then penetrates her from the front on his knees with his upper body in the upright position.
    This position is high on eroticism and arousal, as male has free hands to fondle the breasts between the thrusting and the female can stimulate her clitoris during the lovemaking.

Like this

The pose Achat has created does not allow freedom of hands so much as the guy needs them to balance as he fucks. The quick fuck action on the guys side is quite hot.
    Overall, i’ll give this 2 stars. Buy it if you have A$ to waste.

JessiCapri says “Not one of AChat’s best poses by far in my humble opinion. I can live without it to be honest. The lick lips action is comical. Grins ~ The best thing about it is my partner. Rating a generous 2 Stars.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.