Skip to content

MF Pose Review Request. 235. THE BLOWJOB by Adelaid

- Not logged in to forum -

The forums › Woman with man in AChat › MF Pose Review Request. 235. THE BLOWJOB by Adelaid

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #199395
    Michelle989
    Participant

      I loved your pose Adelaid, I love the fact that the second pose top right allows me to ask my male partner to guide me by holding my head in place, I particularly like to role my tongue slowly around him allowing me to taste the man him inside my brain, the conception I feel in my bed in my early morning needs great poses like yours. Thank you love Michelle

    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    The forum is now in read-only mode.

    You can browse and read existing discussions and old posts.
    Creating new topics and posting replies has been disabled.

    The forums › Woman with man in AChat › MF Pose Review Request. 235. THE BLOWJOB by Adelaid