Skip to content

MF Pose Review Request. 251. Finger My Pussy

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review Request. 251. Finger My Pussy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

Released Sun 16 Oct 22

We have a new pose for MF.

PRICE: A$299

This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, MF Section – Box 8 – Using Hands or Dildo.

This is a general request for someone in the MF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Identify if a good buy for a members and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not.

Lalicic
    Participant

I wiil make my pose request here too

Why is this pose not made for FF? FF poses have not been updated for a long time and this is definitely a pose that can be bought much more for FF. How many people do you need to comment for you to update the poses on FF? It should not be difficult for you to publish this pose as FF. Also no one can design a pose as FF because of the choices in developer mode.

Vaughan

Hi Lalicic,
    Welcome to Forum.
    You make some very good points.
    I have taken the liberty of opening the subject in the FF section on Forum with your other duplicate post and answering you there.
    You can find it here

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forums/topic/pose-idea-finger-my-pussy-in-ff-pose/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.