Skip to content

MF Pose Review Request. 260. The blowjob. M sitting.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review Request. 260. The blowjob. M sitting.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

MF Pose Review Request. 260. The blowjob. (M sitting).
    Released Tues 13 Dec 2022.

We have a new pose for MF.

MF Pose Review Request. MF Pose. 260. The blowjob. (M sitting)

PRICE: A$299

This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, MF Section – Box 6 – Oral Action

This is a general request for someone in the MF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Identify if a good buy for a members and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not.

Michelle989
    Participant

I love this pose especially at Christmas time, it feels natural to be able to take a man’s cock into my mouth, to be able to lick and gently stroke his cock, a must is to perform this pose with both parties setting it to slow as possible, so far I have managed to suck 3 men to completion using this pose, admittedly all newbies tend to be trigger happy 😁 you are able to swallow most of his load or spray it over you face and breasts and you if you stroke him as he cums spray him too lol. Well thought out pose overall without awkward position changes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.