Skip to content

Pose Idea. MFF Blowjob position.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea. MFF Blowjob position.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Zephyr
    Participant

I don’t know if this has been discussed yet or not just kind of throwing it out there

but there should definitely be a blowjob position in the MFF threesome.

The girls could touch each other while pleasuring the guy. All members should be involved instead of just two and one watching.

Great position to get things started and to finish.

Anonymous

oh yes it's been discussed before, you can bet on it.  you're going to have to come up with something really clever if you want to find something that we haven't discussed previously 

and you know it should be really simple to make, seeing as how we have a MMF bj position.  shouldn't take too much to alter that to a MFF i would think.

sinnnn
    Participant

Keep discussing it babe, true ALOT have been discussed on here. Never stop tho, got to let the A-Team know that its something we want and the idea with not be going away at all. 😉

Bear
    Participant

the more who ask,..and join in the threads voicing their opinion the better…so keep it up,..let your thoughts be heard!

Anonymous

Hear hear!
    I don't think there's any other pose I'd rather see than this right now.
    More real three way interaction in all threesomes, please.

Vaughan

There is now a couple of poses that fits this criteria.

MFF. Pose 13. Threesome Lovestick for two. PRICE A$ 199
    More details Found here: Topics » Group play in AChat » MFF. Pose Review Request. 13. Threesome Lovestick for two.

and a GIANT COCK version – MFF Pose. 3. Threesome Love Stick for Two. GIANT COCK. PRICE A$ 349

More details Found here: Topics » Group play in AChat » MFF. Pose Review Request. 3. Threesome Love Stick for Two. GIANT COCK.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.