Skip to content

MFF. Pose Review Request. 3. Threesome Love Stick for Two. GIANT COCK.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Group play in AChat MFF. Pose Review Request. 3. Threesome Love Stick for Two. GIANT COCK.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

MFF Pose. 3. Threesome Love Stick for Two. GIANT COCK.

Price 349A$

Please post the actions…

This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, MFF Section.

This is a general request for someone in the community who enjoys group play to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.

There is less expensive NORMAL cock version of this pose – MFF. Pose 13. Threesome Lovestick for two. A$199. Link below. Can someone confirm if this is exactly the same pose except for the cock size and price difference of A$150 ?

The pose review is fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find willing partners, please list the actions on all sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button. Who can use it and who swaps positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 5 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partners do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. All give it a star rating. If it differs with your partners, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MMF pose reviews in the Group play in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan, JessiCapri & Drakephire to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

X Ref Normal cock version: MFF. Pose 13. Threesome Lovestick for two. A$199.
    Check out the MFF Pose Index for the link to the topic.

icebox
    Participant

This kind of pose testifies to the laziness and inability to implement new creative ideas

Clear : NO

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I think its a good one for swinger

Zuzannah
    Participant

I'm not going to say much about this since it's not my orientation but,  seeing this brings on a feeling of dread.

I am suddenly getting a horrible feeling that all of the M F F poses will now get this “upgrade”.  AND the LGBT poses to be put on hold, so to speak.  Now that the News headline has been changed to “AChat gets every week something new!” instead of two things new every week.

Good for some I suppose but….. I don't know about what everyone else thinks but I think these are a waste of money.

Only to be used for a laugh once in a while in my opinion and then stored away collecting dust with the rest of them.

I suppose one good thing goes from this.  If you don't like it you can keep your money longer.

Anonymous

Newbie here, only two months so as you can imagine everything is still so amazing to me.
    But after reading Zuzannah's post I was inspired to comment.

I would rather see the incredible skills of the Achat tech squad working on the following issues n experiences rather than on unrealistic male organs:

– find a way to eliminate the “looping” through initial pose action when changing subsequent actions
         – starting all poses and actions in a “static” or stationary state rather than “full steam ahead”, hehe
         – more unique type experiences or settings; like bathing, cuddling/snuggling, blind folded in light bonds

anything that can enhance the game or improve the realism n flow is more important than a “giant cock” version.

Just my input, I really have no complaints…. having fun.

zoerink
    Participant

I am not gonna comment this pose, i buy that, but i didnt use it yet : 🙂

Any volunteers? 😛

Anonymous

Don't coming knocking on my door. I see you pull that thing out and I'm running in the other direction.
    Only have so much room.  😮 *giggles*

Rukya
    Participant

Voted a big NO for few reasons .

1 : Like icebox said , this kind of update show that devs have reached the limit of what they can imagine for hétéros . And as they don’t want to add anymore poses for LGT+B orientations , this update is just made for the ones who are complexed by the size of their “thing” 😀

2 : It’s not a lesbian pose so it have no interrest to me 🙂

3 : Hmmm … Sériously devs , try to change the one who give the name to the poses . What is this uggly name “Love stick for two” ? lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.