Skip to content

MissFlora. Introduction.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself MissFlora. Introduction.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    MissFlora
    Participant
    Hello!

I finally introduce myself to the community because for this it is important to know a little more each person that we meet on AChat that I decided to do the same.

My name is Flora and I'm 22 years old, I work in a hairdressing salon for women in Paris.

I love enormously fun with friends, I enjoy enjoying the important things in life as long as time permits, but friendly sometimes find me a little crazy

I was not often present, they are lately on AChat but in order to my holiday period, I will fully enjoy him, do not hesitate to come to me to talk to me I am accessible,

Warning for the people who invite without speaking, I cut the dicks with my scissors, I prefer men gentle and attentive than the perverted

I really enjoy listening to music that allows me to keep smiling despite the harsh blows of life.

My favorite music at the moment.

Shawn Mendes – Stitches
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbfpW0pbvaU

Charlie Puth – One Call Away
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxuY9FET9Y4

*Slap face, rudeboys*
    Kiss&Hugs
    MissFlora.

Nat33
    Participant

Bienvenue Flora 

bises

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Flora

Thnaks for introducing and telling so much about yourself. I hope, aside the game you also enjoy this forum.

Have much fun and many wonderful dates

MissFlora
    Participant

Hello Nat & Lover thank you

Kiss&hugs.

jayc
    Participant

Greetings Flora,

Welcome to game and our crazy forum, enjoy your time with us 

Honeybatcher
    Participant

Hey Flora

Welcome to the Forum…………..

Hope you can make the place as beautiful as your name!!!

flora-13.jpg

MissFlora
    Participant

Hello HB & Jayc, thank you for your welcome.

@HB.

Thanks for the compliment I try to be as beautiful as my name

Kiss&Hugs
    MissFlora.

Anatasia97

Hi Cutie, welcome to forums..

MissFlora
    Participant

Hello Ana

Thank you  :-*

Kiss&Hugs

Anonymous

Hi Flora *hugs* welcome to forum. First a big thank you, I am listening to Charlie as I write. I too LOVE music, been a while since I have listened to him. I forgot how much I liked his voice and songs. One of my fav songs is “I suck at writing lyrics”. My kinda song, silly but poignant.

Hope you find the forum as helpful, interesting and entertaining as I do. *whispers*, I spend more time here than in Meeting places, shhhh don't tell.  😮  If you have any questions, just ask, help is always close by. IF you enjoy general silliness and don't take yourself too seriously, there are plenty of contests here where you can get your day of revenge on friends.  If you enjoy reading or writing that is here too, I write a little, not very well, but I have fun. I am better at reading them.

Oh, be careful … you are still a youngster, you might run across a “naughty” post or two. just close your eyes, we mean no harm.
    :

Most of all have FUN.

Kaitlyn

Anatasia97

Oh Kaitie, I think she already knows Naughty.. Giggles…

MissFlora
    Participant

Hi @Kaitlyn

Thank for great comment

On the level of music the soft music is what I prefer I can not live without music hehe .. Yes I have sometimes my mood naughty, because I'm a little crazy in my head but it makes my charm , and i'm a great fan of Charlie Puth beautiful voice & lyrics write

Kiss&Hug
    MissFlora

MissFlora
    Participant

Merry christmas.

Kiss&Hugs

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.