Skip to content

Missing features for shemales:

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat Missing features for shemales:

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    PseRamesses
    Participant

1. give me pubic hairs, same options as fem have plus one manly all hairy natural look for all my sisters who like tht
    2. Let me be able to wear all female clothing in the same way as the women in the game.
    3. make it possible to wear tats on our tummies, pleeeease.
    4. we need access to all M-F and F-M poses, if they cant make a “change role” button to flip poses with partners regardless of gender.
    5. a shemale robot for testing all shemale related releases is relly needed.
    6. gender shown on profile for shemales. fem and male r kinda obviou, right? lol

PseRamesses
    Participant

i really like aderas idea on gender option on profile here so i added it to my list (1st post) thx sweetie

yaga4me
    Participant

1. give me pubic hairs, same options as fem have plus one manly all hairy natural look for all my sisters who like tht
    2. Let me be able to wear all female clothing in the same way as the women in the game.
    3. make it possible to wear tats on our tummies, pleeeease.
    4. we need access to all M-F and F-M poses, if they cant make a “change role” button to flip poses with partners regardless of gender.
    5. a shemale robot for testing all shemale related releases is relly needed.
    6. gender shown on profile for shemales. fem and male r kinda obviou, right? lol

PseRamesses
    Participant

@yaga
    u agree with all of the above or…?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.