Skip to content

Solved. Missing poses?! Required Game Update and Reinstall.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Solved. Missing poses?! Required Game Update and Reinstall.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Great Levi Now you can enjoy all the new poses! I have to admit, your problem gave me some grey hairs lol… but finally we solved it.

Levianne
    Participant

Oki, this is a little off topic, but it was talked about here so I'll add it here.
    I maybe found a pattern in the featured user thing, at least by me it shows the last one I've searched, not the last I was with, but the one I've typed in the search engine … thing. Still there's the thing with sometimes showing myself, 'cause I don't search for myxself of course, but well, beside this, it always shows the last user, that I was actively looking for. In my case it's one of my friends, that I look after pretty frequently. Once it was a user I just typed his name in and then logged out. I may be wrong and it could be random (what do I know about how it works, but for random, there's too much of that one particular friend of mine in there), or another pattern in it, but it looks that way for me.
    Sorry for being off topic, but the main thing was fixed and I didn't want to start a whole new topic just about the featured user thing.

Lover
    Participant

We talked about it here:

Adult Game AChat > Announcements > Upgrades and newly added features  > New starting screen
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3426.0.html

Sometimes I also see the last person I looked for, sometimes myown avi. But I also had avis I never looked for. It's still a secret lol

capitanwhale
    Participant

hi, I have the same problem with the new massage pose ” refreshing something” I tried it with a friend and we both were stuck in the middle of the bed and then crashed. on the site the pose is signed as mine, what can I do? I've already reinstalled but nothing changed.
    thanks

Lover
    Participant

Are you still prem member?

Brandybee
    Participant

It sounds like the upgrade for the pose hasn't taken properly.

If it hasnt, your avatar will be feet sunk in the bed and arms out like this –

d8e8f6f2-2085-47f6-8e97-2bc46fcdd90a_zps6d39992e.jpg

If your upgrade has taken you should see it as normal.
    You partner will need to renew the upgrade too, otherwise s/he will be static and sunk in the bed as you move & play on your own.

It should have solved the problem by a new install.  Have you tried it with a person who also has the pose?

Lover
    Participant

Before you reinstall, download the latest version and remove your old one.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.