Skip to content

MF. Pose Review – 5. Missionary

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF. Pose Review – 5. Missionary

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    jayc
    Participant

we like using the defenseless woman pose, ignore the handcuffs and its hot missionary style fun with lots to do to keep it interesting

Kingdustin
    Participant

Momma_andrea thats nice Idea, I may try it next time. lol….and yes i do agree Missionary is indeed a crappy  pose. All the starting poses  lack luster. It would be nice If Achat redesign them.

and Welcome to the forum Adrena1in, try look around and see if anything catches  your eye there are a lot of thing to see here and please introduce your self here if you like.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Rukya
    Participant

i agree with all of you , but before redesigning this pose , maybe it could be better to hmmm lets say give few MM or SS poses and maybe even some MS . Will be a good idea too to give to all orientations the reworking yet made in MF poses

😉

Kingdustin
    Participant

well thats true, it was only wish full thinking. the odds of the redesigning the poses, is very low. I do agree with you Rukya, i rather have other poses added to the other orientation first. 

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Adrena1in,

welcome to ur little place of big fun and new ideas.

To be honest, the pose is not the best but there are worse. But each pose can be improved and as Brandy has written , especially about this we have some ideas. Please add your thoughts. The more details we collect, the easier it is for the A-Team to make it.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

First off all, a warm welcome to Adrena1in is in the way! WELCUM!

and then…….it's not only about action, but about the animation too! too mechanical sometimes, but i think this is a common problem with the first poses released in AChat. Now animation looks better, so why don't they try to rework the oldest one too!?

I really hope this new year will add something really interessing in AChat!

Covems
    Participant

I can certainly understand why it’s so bland. The trial ones are all rather bland, my guess is they don’t want to give away too much for free. Utilizing other positions in place of the missinary one works, and Robot Girl really likes using legs up.

I’m kind of hoping they come out witha Missionary 2, completely reworked. That would enable them to keep the trial one for the demos.

Almost forgot my manners!! Welcome to the Forum Adrena1

;D

Patricia1975
    Participant

Hi sweeties.as the missionary pose, im dissapointed too, it could be much much better.
    Missionary are one of my favourites, but i dont use it here much ,cause its poor and very limited.

Big Kiss to all Achat Fans

Beijos Grandes a todos os fans do Achat.

Yours….Patricia

Vossa ….Patricia :-*

Cheya
    Participant

Hey there Adrena1in, i definitely second your opinion! as other people said already a lot of sensual options are missing which we would think of in rl for example , still enjoy your time here – lets keep our fingers crossed and hope the achat-dev team listens

Masaru88
    Participant

I am sure the dev team will get this one going too just like they revamped the other older poses just a matter of time till they get the ideas to add on to it is all. Just hoping and waiting for that day to come 

toby2233
    Participant

I totally agree with all of you.  The missiolnary needs  more actions..

Toby2233

zoerink
    Participant

One more vote for some new actions in missionary pose…. is very boring like this. Im with mama andrea, have to look like more to at the wall.

Kisses to all

Brandybee
    Participant

Giving this a bounce as it is relvent to a similar topic . – Bored with the Missionary Position

🙂

Rukya
    Participant

not sure that we need two topics about this subject 🙂

Brandybee
    Participant

You are right Rukya, I was thinking about merging them . Done now

🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.