Skip to content

Mister and Miss Achat Idea

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Mister and Miss Achat Idea

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Marilyn
    Participant

Yes, we could have the “Miss Shemale AChat 21012”  ..ROFL, but better to run the “Miss Shemale AChat 2012” first and in 19000 years we can run the 21012 one… And I bet that we will have more clothes in the shop. 

Lover
    Participant

and i was wondering about Rukya's comment… typical trap…hahaha

But Bear, this is a clean competition – no one is allowed to show his bone

Bear
    Participant

Lover that could be an issue even in the present  :

I may need help in losing it 

Adera
    Participant

The arranger would have to help you out with that Bear.

A shemale category might be kinda low on participants. :

Rukya
    Participant

i agree with adera , and i suppose she dont like easy wins  . Its not a problem to compete the tg with the women , after all most of them are women too 

Adera
    Participant

Some competition is fun and I don't mind it if someone has made their avatar more sexy than I have, that's just inspirational… or a matter of taste.

In any case I guess it's easier to just have a separate category, less people will get upset that way. I mean I wouldn't want to upset anyone that doesn't like me competing with the females.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Adera, if you wan to compete with the girls, there is no problem for me…….but let's see others opinion too!

Of course i call me out, but i'm in as one of the judge! 

Adera
    Participant

Why? You should definitely enter with your doll.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lol! i don't think it will be so “correct”

Brandybee
    Participant

Adera, Hentai … I would love to compete next to you…  Its a Miss Achat  best dressed  competition as far as I can see. Hell if a guy can fit in our clothes or similar and he dont mind being called Miss if he wins the title,  then come on down…

The theme is Miss Achat ,  I dont really see any problem for anyone who wants to have a go at the title, no matter what the (trans) gender.

Hell, just for a laugh I may even enter the Mr Achat.. I got some jeans and a cowboy hat. If i cant find a shirt… well I may just go topless  LMAO

Rukya
    Participant

i think what hentai mean is it will not be correct as in real he is a man 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

That's it, Rukya…….and Bee, i know you like competition….but honestly, here i'm like a fish out of the water! 

Rukya
    Participant

i was sure of it * slap her hand with her paddle * …….. YOU WILL PARTICIPE !!! lol

No seriously , i dont mind if you compete hentai , after all your avatar is a tg , and its your avatar we will see , not you

hentaiboy69
    Participant

let's see…….no promise!

Lover
    Participant

Perhaps women should wear male clothes and men wear female clothes (and make up). The men also campaign for Miss and the women for Mister AChat.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.