Skip to content

Pose Ideas. MM. Soft Poses for MM too please.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. MM. Soft Poses for MM too please.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    inazuma
    Participant

MM poses

MM users appreciate an increase in poses but can the dev team please turn their attention away from fuck poses and more towards softer elements. we have enough hardcore sex poses for now, we haven't asked for more of them, kissing and a simple blowjob pose have been asked for repeatedly.

inazuma
    Participant

Pose Ideas. MM. Kissing Missionary and blowjob for MM.

@DEV TEAM- Made this suggestion so many times. But never an actual post about it, so here it is. These are the basics, anyone would’ve thought that they would have been the first to be made for MM. But we have to ask for them, so here it is:

Kissing- So far the only thing a gay guy can do before sex is stand there and masturbate. Suprisingly, thats not how we like to do things, we do like to kiss one another. My suggestion would be either;

a. Kiss whilst standing up
    b. kiss on the bed.

Both instances the avatars should be naked.
    Kissing Missionary and blowjob for MM

Missionary- Why can’t a guy receive on his back? Its ridiculous. Basically on guy lies back with his legs spread whilst the other guy lies on top. there could be the option to lift the bottom guys legs onto the top guys shoulders.

Blowjob- So far the only pose like a blowjob is the facefuck, which is too aggressive. A standing blowjob would be appreciated, ya know, like the one you already gave to MF.

Like I said, this the BASIC stuff that should have been developed a lot long time ago. Its not a case of following the money, if your asking gay guys to pay for something you should give them the basics at least. If you wanna blame the lack of development on the fact that there isn’t many gay users, remember that your to blame for the lack of Gay users, other games have no shortage of them, and they have just as much money as straight men. Your providing no reason to stay, and once they see those mentioned other games, they leave Achat for them and dont look back.

A-Chat has potential, its a good looking little game but you’ve been short sighted and your loosing customers as a result.

Rukya
    Participant

i think these points are requested in others topics

inazuma
    Participant

@Rukya

I know but no one can say now that the development team doesn't know what MM want. We want the most common actions we use during sex to be available.

Gay users dont use the forums, they dont see much point since they dont think they'll be listened to, but users Ive spoken to agree, we need the basics first. Its the first step to repairing A-Chat's image among gay users.

I'd ask for Reverse Cowboy and up against the wall, but until I can actually kiss my partner they're not a priority.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Inazuma, if they are premium users, try to “force” them to join the forum and help you in your fight! you are doing this for them too, never forget! all of us wan to support you in this, but you need the help of the gay community in first!

Adera
    Participant

Gay guys haven't been very active and it's not too long ago that you started posting here inazuma so you'll probably have to wait quite some time before you'll see your suggestions released.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

inazuma, i agree whit your request and not only for MM……some gentle foreplay like a massage, for egsample, or, if we can have a sofa, just be sitting side by side, whit my head on the shoulder of my pretty wife, caressing her gently and vice versa.
    well, it will be nice to lay my head on her knees too or on her breast! eh eh!

Adera
    Participant

Hentaiboy, poses like that have already been suggested for SF in other threads so I'm sure our devs have already noticed it and taken it into consideration and we already have for example the dancing pose and the laying side by side where as MM have like, none.

I don't feel that I can suggest any good poses for MM, I'd probably mess up with the subtle things.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i know that, Adera…..but sometimes can help remember that.

Rukya
    Participant

its strange when this pose was made for MM i said the same thing than you inazuma (+/-) , and theanwser was this is a nice pose hehe (+/-) and here , the anwser is little different ;D

and hentai is true many people (i’m in) ask for foreplay poses yet , now it just need to wait , dont complain hihi 5 updates 2 poses , if i remember your words , its better than the last year no ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, Rukya, i can understand why the reaction at this pose is a bit different for gay users…..looking at theyr poses shop, u can see they have a lot sexual pose and no foreplay, like if dev-team thinks they are looking only for wild sex and not for some tender moment. i bet if u was in the same situation, even if u like the pose, u will react the same!

Rukya
    Participant

hii remember hentai we are talking about DFB , then everybody here know how i like it ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yup….that’s not the point i had in mind…….*face palm, shaking my hade on left to right and back*

Rukya, stop teasing me like this……or you’ll gonna pay for it! ;D

Rukya
    Participant

hihi sorry i’m short of cash for now ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

you don't need money……..so, don't worry about them!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.