Skip to content

Pose Ideas. MM. Soft Poses for MM too please.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. MM. Soft Poses for MM too please.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

In THIS case I'm guessing they just went for the conversion to keep their word. New poses will obviously take longer, and it wasn't until kinda recently that the MM section made it's presence known.

I won't let myself turn into an apologist if things go back to the way they were, but again, they ARE keeping their word.

Rukya
    Participant

yes for now they are on the good way for MM and SM , if this continue , maybe all the things said in the previous form of the forum was not so useless .

Janine Dee
    Participant

The fact that we've already brought about positive change shows it wasn't useless… I like to think of it as building upon successes. Though I will readily admit that's more a matter of just wanting to keep a positive perspective.

inazuma
    Participant

Kissing and blowjob poses like the one I want are already available for MF, they can be converted like the hard sex poses. They're poses that you'd expect to have been developed a while ago, if not at the very beginning.

Rukya
    Participant

yes inazuma , and we continue to ask them until we have them , hehe , i'm little persistant 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

no doubt on it…..tsk tsk!

Janine Dee
    Participant

Hey, I'm not saying they are off the hook

I'm saying something is a great deal better then nothing, and if we don't acknowledge the something we're more likely to get nothing.

Rukya
    Participant

hehe talking of remembering , here's the needed adaptations ( for all ) :
      – gentleforeplay
      – show me what you feel
      – play with breasts
      – side 69 (hehe personnal choice)
      – rub pussy/cock from behind (second personnal choice)

its some nice poses and dev team have all the elements to made them for all (my favorites , gentle foreplay and rub pussy from behind)

hentaiboy69
    Participant

+1, Rukya!

inazuma
    Participant

Stop with the MM hard sex poses

Im greatful that they’re not ignoring us any more but please, were happy with the hard sex poses we already have, we want softer poses.

I’d rather they focus further MM development on kissing and foreplay and develop hard sex poses for SS.
    Please, its what the MM community has been asking for a long time.

Adera
    Participant

I think you will get poses like that but as you can see they are trying to release about the same poses over a wider spectrum right now so I would think that a softer MM pose will most likely turn up with a softer pose for many… but I can be wrong as well.

Rukya
    Participant

hi inazuma , do like me , wait without protesting , and be happy , you have poses

🙂 . Me i count the numbers of updates without poses for lesbians and this beghin to make a great number in therm of weeks and updates

;D . and i’m sure that the next we will have , will be the rodeo too :-[ . we too we need romantism seduction and passion .

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Today we gonna find out if you are right, Rukya!

Rukya
    Participant

oh just one thing , many are not happy with the hard poses i can understand this , but for info , at the end of next week , it will be 2 months that lesbian dont earn a pose . So do with the one they give you and be patient

😉 (the last lesbian had , was one week before december )
    You know inazuma , i think the next cuddle pose than LGBT will have will be a new pose that MF/FM will have before us 🙂

apollo13nut
    Participant

If I may point out that the “foreplay” grouping that the MF have has not been ported to FF or MM yet. I think the dance is available for MF, MS, FS, SS, and FF (but i'm not 100% sure it's for all those combos). To that end, even the MF complain there aren't enough cuddle/kiss only poses (and I'm one of them)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.