Skip to content

More Group Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Group Poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    WilliamXS
    Participant

MMF ???? (INCLUDING A 3SOME-POSES POLL)

Hello people.

I’m new to this forum thing… well I’m on Achat for a couple of days ,blame my daughter for this lol.
    I found this game/program on her comp as I replaced her videocard with an new one and got very curious about it..so here I am :D.

Ok…back to the topic…I cruised alot through stuf…bought me some MF poses and found out MFM poses when I got invited in a group of a MFM (very exiting btw) and I’m very disapointed of the few to choose from…WHY IS THAT !!?? lol.

*SHOUTS* }}}}} MORE MFM- POSES PLEASE !!!!!! {{{{{{{

TightFit74
    Participant

Hi William, and welcome to the forum.
    Actually, not too long ago, there was a big release for MMF, yet most would consider the new poses 'voyeur-poses' because one is not involved in the game-play.
    The only thing I know is that there are a lot of requests, covering the whole spectrum that AChat covers. It's up to the developers to decide what they will bring out next. Maybe for a part they are influenced by what is said on the forum. I'm counting on it, though there has never been conclusive evidende they do.. Often we have wondered what kind of agenda they keep, if they have a preset plan for when to bring out what pose, or in what sequence.
    What I can tell you is, the more you ask for and the more your request is supported, the bigger your chances are of getting what you want.
    If you compare the availability of poses for MMF, you might want to know how they are in comparison to FFM, FFF, FFS en FSM. Those are even poorer in numbers. Especially the gay-population has been neglected. Meaning both MM and FF. As far as i am concerned, MMF can wait, not meant personally. Solely for the reason that the other 3sums need more poses..

Tight

Bear
    Participant

Again I ask people to be a bit more specific in their requests… they certainly could pop out a lot of poses for 3 somes where one partner is just standing around whacking off…I am presuming you would like to see more full contact between the parties…

and btw WilliamXS welcome to the forum…we hope you will continue to share your opinions and ideas with us.

WilliamXS
    Participant

First let me thank Tightfit and Bear for the welcome. 

Hmmm sounds I didnt looked hard enough  , as Tightfit said there are more and wonder if they are worth it to buy those .
    I was just fixed on MF and MMF poses…anyways I'm payed member soon and see if I buy them.
    About FFM ,SSM and so on…is there a possibility to upgrade MF ,MS or FS FF and ofcause MM  poses into 3somes ?
    For exsample  (ok an other MMF..sorry, but I mean for other combinations to) 'The flexygirl' while she being fucked and the  other guy on his knies and she  gives him a blowjob and some actions added ofcause.
    Tightfit spoke of 'voyeur-poses'…sure dont want to be passive ..well might be nice in some poses in case of RP.

Yes as Bear said…full contact hehehe

PS: I was in room lastnight with a girl and we did sorda RP hehehe ..MY GOD…she had all poses….had a great time 

WilliamXS
    Participant

Oh we can make a poll here..lets see whats most needed 

Not voted yet here..I might follow the majority 

zzAnthonyzz
    Participant

My Vote definately be for MMM. (no surprises there).

I would expect the existing blow job for MMF and MSF could esily be converted . Other poses such as Double penetration. Sucking and being taken from behind should also be converted quite easiy.
    Even some addons to the existing poses to allow the 3rd guy to have some contact either as kissing or sucking or licking
    Other possibilities would be
    Man train  (3 guys in a row the boy in the middle getting it and taking it)
    A 3 way suck session in a triangular arrangement.
    One guy riding  cock and the other sitting on face getting licked.
    Bent over being taken from behind, the 3 guy could be underneath licking and sucking.

WilliamXS
    Participant

Ok convert allready done poses…sounds good too ,didnt  thought of that  and Anthony,thanks for vote and for the comment….Reminds me of telling my aunt  ones that  the gay not only have it from behind ..was soo funny to see her face when I told her the fucking allmost the same as straits do.

Adera
    Participant

Well I just voted for more MSS but actually I'd like more poses for any shemale combination (obviously… I am a little greedy at times ). The thing that we shemales really lack is a 3some pose with males in which they can fuck us, there are poses in which we can fuck guys but I much more prefer having them fuck me.

WilliamXS
    Participant

Thanks Adera for vote and comment….dont kno much of those poses , but I'm open to everthing… I,v seen you been on here awhile…I think you know whats goin around. 

zzAnthonyzz
    Participant

Adera i agree totally with you too. More MMS SSM and FMS
    Have done them all and found them very lacking
    i Do like being fucked but also like to give it.
    As i mentioned above were just a few oprions that could also be applied to shemale 3 some combinations.
    Lets hope someone listens.

Bear
    Participant

well the shemales combinations although many don't offer much in 3person contact… and right…Adera… there is no option of the shemale getting the pleasure.

Would like to see an option of the M/S sitting on the bed/chair with a shemale partner in reverse straddling him while  a F/S is kneeling before us giving the recipient head.

A kneeling spoon position… where the recipient (S/F/M)  is giving head to a standing M/S

A standing DP..(u figure the options of the givers)

Legs up position.. with the recipients head over the edge of the bed being mouth fucked by a standing/crouching  partner…

A group cuddle… laying together in close proximity.. with the chance to fondle and kiss…

TightFit74
    Participant

After debating with myself, I decided om FFF instead of MMM. Both groups deserve t as much, but since the girls have been asking for it the most, they should come first, directly followed by MMM.

Whatever poses they bring out, I'd like to see them maxing out the possibilities of actions in the poses. Recently the poses come across as more considered, well thought through before releasing them, the upgrade of a couple of 'old' poses in my eyes evidence of aiming for more quality. Whatever the pose is, the sexual tention should blast through the screen, including both gentle as rough play and everything in between to more areas of the bodies. Slight alternations in the position of the body to give a little twist to the basic pose would be great too, as they did in the flexy-girl MF pose (the girl turning to her stomach).

Understanding that this will take more effort to do, thus increasing the price of the pose, I think most members would have NO problem paying more if the quality warrants the price.
    Looking at the forum with a helicopter view, the amount of requests, wishes and wants is overwhelming. Also an effect of the new members that have strengthened the community here and offering a great insight into the wants and fantasies of the members in the game. But realising this amount of requests and the time they have to fulfill them, does imply us to be patient.

Either that or getting washed over with a floodwave of new releases, spoiling the market with too much choice. By releasing the new things in a slow pace, they managed to keep people curious of the next thing. Some returning to the game only when knowing there has been an update. Though this strategy of suspense and surprise has worked, continuous releases of disappointing things (like the men's underwear), could spoil the curiosity and the interest in the game, spending money.

Well, more as I wanted to write, but here's my 2 cents.. Outing your request as detailed as possible (thank you sensei Bear ), getting support but most of all PATIENCE will get you (eventually) what you want…

Janine Dee
    Participant

I voted FFF because I too am greedy. 

alstott
    Participant

voted for MSS cuz wanna see Adera and Pse totally satisfied or just a bit more  :

Adera
    Participant

Thanks alstott. :-*

Janine, you definitely should be greedy. I assume there is quite a few who buy FFF poses considering the amounts of bi girls here.

I of course hope that any released FFF poses could be converted to SFF, SSF or even SSS though some are better not converted since they will turn out bad. Like how the SS 69 turned out for FF… I'm afraid the introduction of us shemales in AChat did make for some bad FF poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.