Skip to content

More Group Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Group Poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Well my suggestions I made were done only because it's the only reference of perspective I can offer… I voted FFF since the female Bi' community is the second largest population… I am not certain they have received a fair share of poses which might be considered worthwhile.

Course there again… partly because the best of theirs are unique in creation… and least adaptable to extending to the other “classes”.

The new 3some poses which are voyeur types… make a nice add… for once I am not bothered standing there… it adds some natural excitement to the encounter watching the focal subject of the encounter being well fucked. I am looking forward to using it.

I can't comment really on the voyeur side with the FFM poses… it's been a long time since a pair of women have included me in their play there.

Janine Dee
    Participant

If you find a second willing female Bear I'm willing to let you watch. You'd been to contact me here though as I am not on AChat for any long stretches as of late.

PseRamesses
    Participant

SSS was my choice so we girls can go choo-choooo-chooooo and play “train” all night long *giggle* (just hope they will release tht pose. hmmm i would be nice in an MSS and MMS pose to)

Adera
    Participant

Can I pick the middle position Pse… for a while at least?

PseRamesses
    Participant

Can I pick the middle position Pse… for a while at least?

hmm i was kinda saving tht one for me *giggle* but i guess u r the one i will share i t with

Adera
    Participant

We just have to let everyone have their turn. :-* :-*

PseRamesses
    Participant

We just have to let everyone have their turn. :-* :-*

uhum *noddin happily very frantic* (när kommer du hem då, e ju alldeles ensammen här hemma ju *putar surmulet med körsbärsglansiga läppar*

TightFit74
    Participant

Oh come on girls.. not too much swedish..

Adera
    Participant

I'm trying Tight but sometimes my feelings just makes me want to tell her in Swedish. I must have seen some Dutch girls today… I mean they where easily somewhere over 180 cm 😮 and remember… you're the one who told me Dutch people are tall, maybe Ardeur can confirm that?

Btw, I really wouldn't mind being the one in the front of the train, only getting it that is.

@Pse: Kommer hem till veckan och jag hoppas verkligen att jag ska få bra tid för mig själv så att jag iaf får en chans att träffa dig utan hinder. Som jag känner just nu så skulle jag hellst bara vilja vara framför dig i tåget även om det skulle vara väldigt själviskt :-* *Lång mjuk kyss, där jag klänger mig fast vid dig och bara njuter*.

@Janine: I hope you've had the chance to see the FF poses that have been released after that you've stopped being premium? I mean poses like the dance… otherwise I or someone else really have to show them to you so you get to check them out at least.

TightFit74
    Participant

Adera, Actually the dutch are considered to have the tallest average height in the world. I am 1.80 and I am just a little over averga. 1.8-195 is very common for a man's length. And yes, there are tall girls as well. Dated a few that were taller as me… I kinda like a smaller girl..

And yes, I do understand you need to write in swedish occasionally.. But it is translateable..

PseRamesses
    Participant

Adera, Actually the dutch are considered to have the tallest average height in the world. I am 1.80 and I am just a little over averga. 1.8-195 is very common for a man's length. And yes, there are tall girls as well. Dated a few that were taller as me… I kinda like a smaller girl..

oh god now i will never dare to say my true height sweetie *blushes*

Bear
    Participant

If you find a second willing female Bear I'm willing to let you watch. You'd been to contact me here though as I am not on AChat for any long stretches as of late.

I'll definitely keep that in mind if I end up with a bi sub… I'd love to turn you loose on a cute lil' sweety and watch your expertise…

TightFit74
    Participant

Did I just ruin my chances? It's always a risk to out your preferences… To anyone, make sure you leave room for exceptions…lol

PseRamesses
    Participant

Did I just ruin my chances? It's always a risk to out your preferences… To anyone, make sure you leave room for exceptions…lol

tht u can never do bb. im just a very tall woman *giggle*

Janine Dee
    Participant

@Adera No point at this point. Right now I am going for volume. I've said before, if it exists for FF I'll end up buying it just because A. I want it available and B. I want to support FF development with my A$.

@Bear Sounds like fun.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.