Skip to content

MMF Pose Review 9. Double Sided Pleasure.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Group play in AChat MMF Pose Review 9. Double Sided Pleasure.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

@blue infantilisim fetish dear? 

No thanks, I think I have enough lol!

medjai
    Participant

I just tried this and I have to say I liked it, the strong movements thou it's REALLY unrealistic and being in 3 in that room would be nice for the guys to be able to use some pose's option without interrupting the other one, for example if I'm taking her from behind I shouldn't have to stop touching her nipple cause the other guys wants to do i too., this stands for other options too like kissing one partener while the other is doing something else. And in the lick pussy option the would be nice, hard to do in real, if the girl would wrap her legs aroung the liking partenr's neck drop down backwards and offer her mouth to the other one, or while one is licking her pussy she could ask the other one to lick her ass aswell.

sexilicious
    Participant

lucky you i still haven't gotten to try the pose lol

NewGurl
    Participant

lucky you i still haven't gotten to try the pose lol

Me either sexi    ??? :'(

Bear
    Participant

laughs,… well then 3 of us…

Urban
    Participant

Would it be easier for hetero guys if the pose had a MFS variation as well? I've had guys approach me because they much rather have a shemale in a 3some with them than another man.

I can only talk for myself, but i think it could not help;

– I have try FMM in real life and maybe i am “prehistoric” but the smelling of another male in the room is enough to ruin my libido and eatch time the women have to do real extra job to keep me “alive”. So i stop it. In Achat,i do FMM  only is the women ask it  and then i play only for her pleasure.

– For the FFM it is a little bit different, you could call it brain “overload”, to much options, ideas or things to do i become like a young teen unable to know what to do  . So i need to make a “back to basic” to keep myself in the mood and it become more a FF+ “living sex toy” than a true threesome with somebody imaginative. Again i Achat it is a little bit different the limited options keep me in the race.

– For the Shemal…i could only say they are still too mutch “male smelling” unless they started “changing/adapting” young. Even in this it is better for me to avoid any contact during sex or i will have an urgent need to watch the TV  . and avoiding contact during a threesome need a specific gymnastic i could not do anymore (yes i am less flexy than before ).

Adera
    Participant

– For the Shemal…i could only say they are still too mutch “male smelling” unless they started “changing/adapting” young. Even in this it is better for me to avoid any contact during sex or i will have an urgent need to watch the TV  . and avoiding contact during a threesome need a specific gymnastic i could not do anymore (yes i am less flexy than before ).

Age matters when starting with hormones, luckily I started early so what's “male” of me is my dicky, though it look kinda girly. :

Urban
    Participant

Age matters when starting with hormones, luckily I started early so what's “male” of me is my dicky, though it look kinda girly. :

sound like a “deception” 😮

Adera
    Participant

sound like a “deception” 😮

Not really my intention, it's not my fault I was born the wrong gender. Oh well, there's a good thing there are men out there who see me as a woman despite my dicky.

Lover
    Participant

Sweet Adera, you're a woman!!!  :-* :-*

…though it look kinda girly.

Though I never noticed that your dick has  make up

Adera
    Participant

Sweet Adera, you're a woman!!!  :-* :-*

…though it look kinda girly.

Though I never noticed that your dick has  make up

Thanks Lover. :-*

Why I said it looks kinda girly is because it's not very veiny and the colour of it but then my opinion is most likely not very objective. :

NewGurl
    Participant

I still havent voted on this pose, mainly cause I havent tried it yet. Still looking for takers, 

bluedenim
    Participant

Can't help you there Sweetheart, not unless…..

No….
    never worn one, doesn't do it for me, To mix girls and dicks, I'll go with a SM, I like them.

NewGurl
    Participant

me too sweetie

MissRude
    Participant

Still waiting to try it… Hope to find volunteers soon 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.