Skip to content

more anal actions in the poses FM/FF

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat more anal actions in the poses FM/FF

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    tonnik
    Participant

i love anal action when i'm very horny and my partners loves it too,but for sorry we can enjoy only on some poses .how to suggest on A-tim should  do something about it?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ummm, could you revise your poll please tonnik? I don't know what “Need to do something.” means, but I know that I personally am not a big fan of anal.

tonnik
    Participant

i see than you not found a lover who can gives you all secrets of love, but you are so young, dear

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmh, i add another little request on yours, tonnik: i hope dev-team gonna revisited the cumming animation, cause in anal action automatically the sequence change and back to pussy. this happend in all the poses and this was suggested before, so really hope dev-team gonna fix it!

Adera
    Participant

I think a lover should respect how someone feels about anal and I understand that some have reasons not to like or want to do anal. Imo it's the one receiving that decides whether or not to do anal or not and if she wants to it's very important that the giver does it in a way that doesn't hurt the receiver.

I on the other hand would be happy if more anal poses where made since that should mean more poses for me as well.

Adera
    Participant

@hentaiboy:
    Except the poses in which we receive in, so not all of them. :

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@hentaiboy:
    Except the poses in which we receive in, so not all of them. :

mmmmmhh, yes……..i know this, my little piggy friend! oink oink!

Adera
    Participant

What exactly do you mean with that.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

just a joke….a bad joke! nothing more…..

Bear
    Participant

An odd survey, I am not certain what she is driving at.

As much as I enjoy a partner who appreciates receiving anal, I understand not all are into it..never ever do I presume. It's one of those actions you definitely have to respect your partners comfort level.

If one knows how to do it, and focus on the  sensual side of  play with it, even herein the VR, well … 

Fantasy
    Participant

it sounds like she is asking a team to add anal to all poses?
    its not exactly real clear, but if that is the case, good luck with that request.
    hope everyone gets what they want.. hehe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

In any poses is impossible, i presume….well, a lot difficult anyway. maybe in some poses it can be added, but i'm not sure of it. let see what happend in the future!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.