Skip to content

More Body figures to make achat more interesting and versatile

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Body figures to make achat more interesting and versatile

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Nicola_D
    Participant

Body types.

Hello, my first post..
    My suggestion is more body types..
    Slim athletic is nice, but sometimes a girl wants curves..
    Be it a big butt or H cups smothering me..
    So yes, more body options, I need bigger boobs! 😉

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello Nicola and welcome!

Yes, more body customization is something we all like, but then, it come the problem of poses update to don't see the effect of body parts merging each other! loooong work for the team of AChat!

afyter this…..would you like to intrduce you here!? https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

RonnieScuzz
    Participant

Having the body option for a pregnant female would make my spouse a very happy slut –  preggo fantasies cum true would be absolutely amazing .. have talked about this often and finally decided to ask you to consider the option – I am sure there are a lot of other females who would love the option too.  Bigger boobs and lactating would finish it off nicely.

The Bigger Cock Option would also be fabulous-  it is clear why achat cocks are uniform size but, a lot of people would love the option to have a longer thicker cock – you could charge what you like for this option, the take up rate would be phenomenal – I'm sure this has been mooted before but I want to throw my suggestion in as it would make a lot of Achat people very happy.

Patricia1975
    Participant

Having the body option for a pregnant female would make my spouse a very happy slut –  preggo fantasies cum true would be absolutely amazing .. have talked about this often and finally decided to ask you to consider the option – I am sure there are a lot of other females who would love the option too.  Bigger boobs and lactating would finish it off nicely.

The Bigger Cock Option would also be fabulous-  it is clear why achat cocks are uniform size but, a lot of people would love the option to have a longer thicker cock – you could charge what you like for this option, the take up rate would be phenomenal – I'm sure this has been mooted before but I want to throw my suggestion in as it would make a lot of Achat people very happy.

I Fully Agree Ronnie,let us hope they acept that. Achat should be for the users!! Not for the owners!

anevarani
    Participant

Hello all,
                 I was wondering is as well as we can choose different nipples, breast and butt sizes, we can have more body shapes.
    shapes-2-z.jpg

What do you think?
    Vote for what you like for your avatar.

Cheers

Eva

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

curvy body  for me

I feel this Body shape is more appealing  to me ,

anevarani
    Participant

And is a very sexy body FoxyRoxxy!
    I add this option.
    Best

Eva

catherine_24
    Participant

Hello

I have a chubby body.
    It would be very nice to be like that. Bigger breasts and hips. A little belly. 🙂
    It is not possible ?

Cath

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I like more curves and fuller  body

maybe  make my avatar look like it is
    breathing.

kayla1991
    Participant

Hey!  I'm fairly new to Achat, just joined last fall, and I'm loving it so far.  Someone mentioned this forum in game and so now I'm a brand new forum member!  But more to the point, I was wondering if there are any plans to implement body types that are a bit… curvier?  I know there are options for large and small breasts and butt, but I'm a bit of a thicker girl in real life, and I like guys who are built a little heavier and it takes me out of the experience a little when everyone I see has a twig waist and perfect abs.  I don't want to come across as criticizing, because I have SO MUCH fun in this game!  I was just wondering if there were plans to include different body types, or if anyone else besides me is interested in seeing this?

AusWoody
    Participant

i guess you realised that were all perfect human shapes here  lol
    young pretty unlimited stamina zero recovery time

the only thing that differentiates us is personality and character.

in the long run those characteristics are way more important than the physical container we occupy  both here and real life

continue to enjoy the game and your real life  maybe your wishes will come true  here

Lover
    Participant

Your wish has been asked a lot. Our opinion is, they won't add different body types, because they had to change every pose and action and add new ones for every body option. But who knows, we have been wrong before lol

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I hope Achat  wakes up and see that  we want more body type and looks there there simple 

basic avatar  ..I also want  a nicer curvier  body  like mine

kayla1991
    Participant

that's really sad to know, but understandable i suppose.  mabe it will just be something added in the distant future?

Lover
    Participant

Maybe

Welcome to the forum kayla and thanks for adding some good new ideas. Please introduce yourself here, we like to get to know you better

Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.