Skip to content

More Body figures to make achat more interesting and versatile

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Body figures to make achat more interesting and versatile

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    HeyleeRose
    Participant

I just joined A-Chat not too long ago and I love it! The thing is, my hands look like man hands lol.. How about smaller hands for the ladies instead of those “paddles” we are stuck with now? For example I’m stroking a cock, it looks a little small in my giant hand, so a smaller, dainty hand would make the cock look so much bigger

🙂 Then, I would also like to see an option for curvier hips and maybe a little bigger ass as an option

Zuzannah
    Participant

After a new body type was added, the hands have gotten bigger.  lol.

We did used to have 4 options for bodies.

Big Breasts, small hips.
      Bib Breasts. big hips.

Small Breasts, Small Hips
      Small Breasts, Big Hips.  (The one that I had and want back)

When the new body was added these were removed for some reason.  Only the ACHAT team know why.  It pissed off a lot of people.  And there has been a “temporary” fix, but it's still flawed.

If you are interested there are other posts about it. 

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4139.0.html

And this one below is the Poll of what people actually think about it.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4141.msg147082.html#msg147082

We have been told there are new types coming, but as always we have to wait a long time, or they have been brushed under the carpet.  We get no feedback from the Devs at all.  Which is a shame.

But, yeah, smaller hands would be a hell of a lot better than the ones we have now.

Hope you continue to love the game.

Lover
    Participant

Girls and shemales need big hands now, cause we men have sooooo big dicks 😉

Anatasia97

WINKS*.. Prove it… giggles

Lover
    Participant

Sure ;D

Sheyna
    Participant

I'd love to see one or two more variations for a bigger/thicker female body added to Achat… ideally something along the lines of cosplay model Ivy Doomkitty, or model Ashley Alexiss.  The current models I feel are just too… lacklustre.  And I know from personal experience (as well as from conversations on Achat) that many men enjoy a cuddlier/curvier girl!  If anyone else is in agreement with me here, perhaps we should start a vote/appeal/petition?

Anonymous

Hi Sheyna *hugs* Welcome to forum. Congratulations, YOU have already taken the first step towards realizing your dream. All causes and campaigns begin with one brave voice, one simple request, and then the conviction to persevere. Keep posting, showing examples and others will follow. If you are looking for a success story? A story of sheer will and perseverance than look no further than the COLLARS thread in forum. It too started with a single voice, a simple request and some 6 years and 292 posts later they are now reality.

Ahhh, yes PATIENCE helps. :

Well, good luck to YOU and your crusade ….. most of all have FUN

Kaitlyn

Sheyna
    Participant

Thank you for the welcome & the support

🙂 I love Achat despite having taken a little break from it, work commitments have reduced my time to sit at my computer… but I hope to remedy that in the coming months. And to make my dream achat figure become a reality, if there is anything I can do to help the developers make it so, I’ll try

🙂

Lover
    Participant

More figures and shapes is something we have been asking for a long time. Maybe we get it one day, until this day, you have to ask and ask and ask.

A poll isn't necessary, i can tell you the outcome lol… just make people posting here. Perhaps Achat is able to fulfill your wish one day.

Welcome to the forum Sheyna

Lawesome
    Participant

Yea, I agree. I want the same thing for men.

Maybe some guys want to be a bit heavier or more muscular? There should be more diversity, cause it feels like everybody's body shape is the same.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Whilst different body shapes  are a good idea,  you have to consider the poses. 

But, aren't the poses fixed to a specific body shape  ?

If for instance if I'm caressing the chest of a muscular guy, my hand is actually touching his body, BUT if the guy is smaller in stature, then what ? my hand will be away from his body making it look wrong.  And vice versa.  If my hand is touching the smaller stature guy then my hand would be inside the chest of the muscular guy because it's bigger.

I hope I've explained this right.  And correct me if I'm wrong about the poses being fixed please :

Lover
    Participant

You're right Zu!

TART4CUS
    Participant

I have tried to do this with different body shapes in my limited time spent on the sims and using Blender to do animations.  The body shapes are very limited unless you re-do the animations/poses for different body shapes which is not really practical.  I too would very much like to see some fuller figures as I do love a curve but when hands start to disappear into bum cheeks it really does ruin the overall affect.  I would think it would be more than possible to introduce body shape sliders into the game but they would have to have very limited affect.

daddyxxx24
    Participant

Yeah I too want to see more body shapes in Achat so everyone doesn't have the same shape. I understand it takes time to make it but I feel it would be better for Achat in the long run. Even if its just a pose who cares you can change the dick size anyway why not do it for one pose or two poses. Also id love for Achat to make bigger breasts like HUGE ones lol and bigger asses. Its only fair

GsCougar
    Participant

All could be done. But….it needs a lot of work and some has to pay for.
    For each shape the poses got to work to.
    But it would be fun having a resizer so outside of poses your nude body looks diffrent.
    Meanwhile…..let your imagination work

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.