Skip to content

More Body figures to make achat more interesting and versatile

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Body figures to make achat more interesting and versatile

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

Sorry you got me confused.  Only stare at the ones on my friends list.  Have we been formerly introduced.  I'm Sinnnn and you are?

Anonymous

stare all you want babes

Unhealer
    Participant

pff sure deny it after

sinnnn
    Participant

I am soooo staring bobcat.  Ummm could you please turn around.  I want the whole effect.

Anonymous

how about i spin around & around slowly and give you a nice revolving show 

sinnnn
    Participant

Oh you come up with some really good idea Bobcat.  You can strip while your at it.  Now start turning.  Slowly.  No rush.

Zinah
    Participant

Wishing for more customization

As a woman who has quite a bit of junk in her trunk and a ramped up rack, I’d love it if I could make my breasts larger than small or average, and my ass a bit bigger too. How about, premium users get more body types and augmentations. Some guys like their girls bigger than a size 3. I like showing I’m bigger than a size three…

I know it’s fantasy land, but wouldn’t some of you guys enjoy a plump ass to cushion you when your 12 inch dicks make her squirt? Yes, guys should have the option for bigger dicks one supposes, no reason to leave them out. 😀

caramelcups
    Participant

I couldn’t agree more 🙂

TightFit74
    Participant

All very nice ideas Zinah, although I am a bit worried if guys get the chance to coose a bigger dick, there might only be 12” cocks left to play with… 😉

Janine Dee
    Participant

QUOTE ” All very nice ideas Zinah, although I am a bit worried if guys get the chance to coose a bigger dick, there might only be 12” cocks left to play with… 😉 ”

“Might”? LOL! I think we ALL know the male avatars would grow third legs.

TightFit74
    Participant

;D no doubt about that…

Zinah
    Participant

It's only the premium users who get those options, since it's going to cost to build, I expect it to cost to buy.  So, freebies get 6, and paid can have 8 – 12  LOL
      giggles stumbles to bed.

TightFit74
    Participant

Hahaha… 6 might be too enthousiastic for non-prems…lol

caramelcups
    Participant

Oh gosh I can see it now, a second screen needed for a massive trouser snake dragging behind the avatar lmao.

I think they really should have a flacid penis avaliable with and without the foreskin though. Bigger boobs also are a must, I'm not talking massive melons though, just a bit bigger. I also have a real problem with the skin colour tones on offer, for me personally my skin tone is not avalible so I have a choice to go too light or too dark, I chose too light because it is closest. I also think more faces are needed, I don't see one that potrays the asian look,I am not oriental but have a friend that is and metioned the fact he cannot find the right face here.I struggle with how to word this but  I also think that the black skin tone looks rather silly at times when accompanied by a face and hair style thats europeon looking, it just looks so out of place.

Zinah
    Participant

I had to work to get a slightly broader nose, my other features are a bit Euro since I've got Caucasian on both sides, but still, generic black, cauc, and Asiatic faces on the free side would be good, with again, more options for the premiums.

So, you're saying 12 inches is too big?  *pouts*  But I like BIG cocks.  It's so hot to be stuffed to your eyeballs….  😮  was that my outside voice?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.