Skip to content

More Body figures to make achat more interesting and versatile

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Body figures to make achat more interesting and versatile

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Alinochka
    Participant

I, too, for that guys dick was bigger.

Liberty_jazz
    Participant

why all avatars  are fit and slim?there must be more body options..according to my opionion bbw or mature body types should be..ı see that most of people want to have a body just as this kind of..but..ı like chubby women more than these typical avatars..is there anybody who agree with me? )

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Jazz, wellcome on achat forum!

then, about your idea…….we had suggest and talk about more body option, but it come out there is a lot of work to do to fix all the poses! i don't like to see a body collide and disappear inside another one! eh eh!

anyway, i'm glad to see this subject is not dead!

Bear
    Participant

The issue is actually a programming limitation. Although body resizing can be accomplished, actions are coded in such a way that visually they will be in conflict with the remapped body size. Example of a current issue is that certain breast massage actions are “air massages” when used on small breasts.

Reconciling the poses with varying body sizes is a complex and time intense process which realistically probably won't happen unless there is a massive interest in accomplishing this.

james_dean
    Participant

This would have been a cool feature, but I understand the programming limitations.  It is still an awesome game.

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Yes hi hi hi we all must stay barbie & ken's Dolls …

” Ohhh com'on I seen a barbie with a penis!!!!”
    ” Artist licence Bro… Artist License !”

Of course It would be a great inprovement to have choice of our body type.
    But … wow … I Can't even imagine the Work to do if each pose is coded …
    Knowing that, I greatly warm Dev Team for having so much options about our avatars.

Please accepts my best humbly regards

Bear
    Participant

Well the breast issues have been around for a couple of years… that being said although a nice idea…realistically I don't see this as happening in the near future especially with the wide variety of existing poses that would have to be remapped for each varying body size.

The idea has been presented before…. many times…

What I would like to see is possibly the capacity for facial modifications… skin texturing… “carpet”  modifications (heart shape…slim,…bushy…etc), makeup options…, tattoos

There are many adaptions to the current model size which could be accomplished first within the current avatar model. This suggestion might include incorporation of fantasy characters (furries…demons…) …coupled with an “outdoor”  room which might open new areas for creative play here.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

bear, this last idea have thumbs up and i'm ready to gonna pierce the heven to have it!

The issue is actually a programming limitation. Although body resizing can be accomplished, actions are coded in such a way that visually they will be in conflict with the remapped body size. Example of a current issue is that certain breast massage actions are “air massages” when used on small breasts.

oh, i find out a new one yesterday……mMarla was wearing the white boots whit platform (sole) and i a normal one….well, i was floating in the air to stay at the same levell of her! lol!

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I said it before and I'll say it again:

Nooooooooooo!

I love looking as if I'm 30 again!  Nothing sags… there's no wrinkles… no grey hairs.. no cellulite.

If this option is available, I would feel obligated to use it, and I don't wanna.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

teddybear00
    Participant

What about the body option of being pregnant and tits that lactate. I know alot of men love pregnant women. I think men would like to have a pregnant avatar.

Keiko
    Participant

What about the body option of being pregnant and tits that lactate. I know alot of men love pregnant women. I think men would like to have a pregnant avatar.

A discussion about pregnancy can be found in this thread here: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,911.0.html

taztexan
    Participant

Three thumbs up for pregnant body. A couple poses dedicated to that body option would be needed for sure. I can see why more body options would be a chore for the dev team to implement. Some current poses don't change to suit the current body options as it is. ie Play with tits pose, a petite lady with smallish breasts suddenly grows in size when entering that pose.. Kinda comical really, but definitely a detractor IMO..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

taz, if someone is into it, yes it will be a nice add. keep your hope high, my friend!

DianaDean
    Participant

Stop please!

I'm tired of receiving updates of clothing and poses.

I want to customize my avatar's body, but for that you need to get new breast, chest, nipples, pubic hair and hair style.

Also, I would like to have new customization of parts of body as belly, like pregnant, height, and type of size like athletic, fat, skinny or normal.

I want to change, or I don't buy more gifts.

Rukya
    Participant

hi diana , and welcome . No need to scream to ask things ;D

We asked this (yes all this) in some others topics , and now all is in the hands of dev team .

And about poses , i’m happy that you have enough poses , but its not the case of everybody ( i think to the lesbians , gay , and shemales ) so please dont ask dev team to stop to made some updates with poses .

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.