Skip to content

More Body figures to make achat more interesting and versatile

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Body figures to make achat more interesting and versatile

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

hmmm personnaly , i dont mind both 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Rofl! oooook, now you want this, Rukya….

[img width=350]http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=226006.0;attach=264758;image[/img][img]http://[/img][img width=350]http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=226006.0;attach=264768;image[/img]

a better example!? 

Marilyn
    Participant

LOL!

Rukya
    Participant

so i have the choice between Miss Hulk sister and a cute woman ? hmmm hard choice 

But i think i rather the woman to the right lol , the other can broke all my bones with 2 fingers 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

But you have to admit that massive muscular tone can crate some not good effect in the pose, like in one where, if the girl have small tit, the hands of the partner don't reach them!

Rukya
    Participant

yes this could be a problem to have these muscles

Marilyn
    Participant

so i have the choice between Miss Hulk sister and a cute woman ? hmmm hard choice 

But i think i rather the woman to the right lol , the other can broke all my bones with 2 fingers 

Miss Hulk sister    LOL

Well i hope we're not havin all those muscles around.  :

Alita
    Participant

😮  miss hulk smash puny pee pee  LOL

bluedenim
    Participant

I'm a very pale complexion, but when I came back from vacation, I darkened my tone a couple of degrees and I swear I had tan lines!

chien_lubrik
    Participant

I'm a very pale complexion, but when I came back from vacation, I darkened my tone a couple of degrees and I swear I had tan lines!

I too am almost white as milk complexion , and too I tan a lot, to a brown honey color … That I know will vanishe soon … And … ohhh my !!! I don't have any tan lines !!!! :

Alita
    Participant

@bluedenim

i do the same and  makes me wish achat has a better honey brown skin color and one with tan lines to reflect aspect of me.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

My my Evelyne………looking at your bronzed body will be really exciting….and no tan! what a pretty vision!   :-*

aaanyway, i don't like to take sunbath, so just my arms usually turn a little darken, nothing more……..i don't like so much beach and see!

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Well where I was was very private, with a enclosed terrace on the roof where nobody from the beach may see me naked … and also I was quite fed up to look like the color of an aspirin's pill, so well I did  … and get sunburst first week … in spite gallons of sun protecting cream I paint myself with …
    but this summer was very sunny My !!

Marilyn
    Participant

I live near a beach and i love it, love the sun! Sunbaths are a must for me! And always with tan lines, not big tan lines though. Just a small bikini tan marks and always at the same spots or you'll end with tons of diff shading marks .

Lover
    Participant

I'm more the white shark then brown chocolate and don't get too dark if i lay in the sun… what i don't do usually as i have to do something… swimming, sports in general…

But i support you girls! Would love to see those small tan lines on your bodies

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.