Skip to content

More Body figures to make achat more interesting and versatile

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Body figures to make achat more interesting and versatile

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Tan lines would be nice, though in my case that's more often than not burn lines. :

bluedenim
    Participant

I was meaning on AChat! lol!

Redheads like me don't tan…… I go lobster or burn!

Adera
    Participant

Oh I figured that, just saying.

Irl I have to work hard if I want a nice tan.

Azrielle
    Participant

I was meaning on AChat! lol!

Redheads like me don't tan…… I go lobster or burn!

Hee hee hee… I hear ya Sis! Us redheads do get the short end of the stick when it comes to the sun. Between having to slather on sunblock 4000, and risk more freckles than I already have? What's the point? My first tan of the year always ends with me whimpering and crying in a bathtub of cold water with baking soda. Personally, I just can not see myself looking sexy on the beach covered in a paste of oatmeal and raw egg whites.  Then of course there is always Witch Hazel (a genus of flowering plants in the Family Hamamelidaceae).

… And don't laugh, these sunblock remedies actually work! (but not sexy at all). LOLZ.

Az.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

A point about hairstyle…….i wonder why for every style we can not have more colour. i mean, for one of them we have at max three colour scheme.
    more we have, more different avatar we can see!

Hope it can be done soon…..some hairstyle a nice, but there isn't the colour i'd like.

roxy_piink
    Participant

i would like for my avartar to have a thicker body.. IM no skinny girl and i want my lovers to see i got hips n curves.. so can we make this possible please 🙂

Lover
    Participant

Hello roxy,
    we have talked a lot about this and many want more body styles. Only problem might be, they have to rework each pose for it, so I'm not sure if we ever will get it. But don't stop dreaming and hoping, at least everything is possible.

faeryqueen
    Participant

Hi there, i think the female hands are very large, looks not like a girl hand, more a hand from a construction worker ….
    I think a smaller hand size works with any pose, without trouble and  makes the body shape more naturally!!

Friendly greetings

Michelle aka Faeryqueen

Lover
    Participant

Hi Michelle,

you need those large hands as our cocks have the right size

For me, there are more important things they have to work on. But if we could have more body options at all, different body sizes also, everything that is helpful to individualize our bodies, this could be an option too.

catherine_24
    Participant

I hope the designers will propose other bodies with large breasts and hips. I am chubby and I want to customize my body as I am. Thank you.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

ditto, sweetheart.

barbar99
    Participant

Hi all;

I thing this game need more body options and free style create body type. like fat very big boobs or teenage body etc.  free style body options if will come there sould be pay style. Just members should do that free style.

Now all characters is same some time become booring see similar characters.

Best regards.

Kubra

Anonymous

I don't think anyone would disagree with you Kubra. Always good to see a fresh face speaking up for change

Personally, I think Achat have painted themselves into a corner with their restrictive designs and all the accessories would be too hard/too much work to change to accommodate different body styles.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hey Barbar, this is an ancient question her in AChat and i agree with you…..but as our dear Concerto wrote, it will be a pain to add different body shape, cause it means a big work to adapt all the existing poses!

but i don't lose hope…..let's see!

Bear
    Participant

Speaking realistically, body modifications are going to take a massive rewrite of the program. Prior experiments with breast size left certain hand actions basically waving in the air, rather disappointing in terms of visual completeness. There might be programming answers to this in terms of a boundary buffer to the avatars, however system requirements to make this work might make such an option beyond the market target the developers have.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.