Skip to content

More Hairstyles.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Hairstyles.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Sweet_Melly
    Participant

I would love to see more hairstyles in Achat. Seems when I browse through the other women , I can see its usually there are only like 2-3 hairstyles that are the used the most. It almost makes everyone look the same.

:- I definitely hope we can get some development time added to being able to making our avatars unique as well as the same time keeping a diversity in clothing and poses . Here’s hoping 8)

sinnnn
    Participant

I do enjoy my ponytail, even tho no one can truly pull it(sad sigh). Anyway I would like my hair to flow free. Or braids, a bun to go with the future teachers outfit. More color options would be nice, it would be even nicer if we can chose the color for our hair freely. Like how we chose or skin color.

As for the men, my fav style is locks(longer the better) an my other fav is long hair(like a rocker, yes I do have rocker fantasies).
    Anyhooo thats my little take on hair an more hair please. 😉

Janine Dee
    Participant

Pigtails… that is all.

mikki
    Participant

Hmm, I need to think about this one, ……………Everything sinnn said, except the bun with a little Librarians outfit( a personal fantasy) based on a song by a group from my hometown. The pigtails as well please.

Anonymous

I would love to see curly or wavey hair! short and long versions that move with you and would be more like mine. And yes Sinnn, it would be nice to be able to freely choose the color.

sinnnn
    Participant

Ahhhhh we have the same hairstyle Cakegirl.  I tend to pull mines into a pontali tho.  An pigtails are a must.  Or the Mickey Mouse bow, use to love that style

Carli
    Participant

Yes, long free flowing hair! Then I can really be me 😀

sinnnn
    Participant

Shirly Temple curls? ;D

blossom
    Participant

Princss Leia swirls??  😮

Janine Dee
    Participant

I’d rather see the gold bikini if were going Star Wars… which could go big with all the geeks that are outing themselves with their TV and movie choices. 😉

Lover
    Participant

For you girls:
    Long hair, longer hair, really long hair, more curly or wavey hair, more colours

For us boys:
    Longer hair, curly hair
    I want more barbs and especially mustache. All barbs have to be also darker and blond for the blond boys

sinnnn
    Participant

How bout more eye color. I like to bye the crazy kinds sometimes, with the bolts or cat eyes, just for the hell of it.

Long hair is sweet. A man with long dreds to his ass or chic with long hair. Omg it feels good running across your skin. ANd you have to be able to pull it, really, long hair is begging to be pulled. 😉

Lover
    Participant

Yes sinnnn, contact lenses with animals or special lights.

Janine Dee
    Participant

*looks back, sees blond hair down to my small of my back/ass, bites bottom lip, hides*

sinnnn
    Participant

You are a wonderful, wonderfull tease. How bout cat ears an tail to go with that long hair babes. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.