Skip to content

More Hairstyles.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Hairstyles.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Vaida
    Participant

Long, loose hair for females?

Long, loose hair is one of the sexiest and the most beautiful hairstyles for women’s, so why there isn’t hairstyles like this…?

Yes, there’s “Lara’s braid”, but hey… Why not to make loose hair?

Most of the women’s have hairstyle like this but here… That haircut doesn’t even exists… Strange.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Agree…..more heair style can be nice, like long curly or stright hair. oh, and more colour option too!

Adera
    Participant

I guess it's pretty hard to make this kind of hair, we don't have any flowing clothes either after all.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

That's a good point…..but this not mean is impossible to do! just need some hard work

Vaida
    Participant

I guess it's pretty hard to make this kind of hair, we don't have any flowing clothes either after all.

If I'm correct Lara's braid is flowing.

prias
    Participant

The braid girls already have is able to flow.

The problem with loose hairs is not to make them looking nice when the girl is standing.

I'd love to see something like that available
    [img]https://d1ij7zv8zivhs3.cloudfront.net/assets/3796330/lightbox/ad03.jpg?1309062116[/img]
    [img]https://d1ij7zv8zivhs3.cloudfront.net/assets/4575271/lightbox/AMORE%20BLACK.jpg?1321029031[/img]

The problem is to make it look nice when doing our “gym” you have to make it move one by one so it will be a damn headache to modelize to make something that is at least satisfying and not like a moving floorcloth…

Rukya
    Participant

right prias , it need hard work and many memory i think

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, i think easy way is to make hair reach the shoulder. more lenght can be a real issue

Vaida
    Participant

right prias , it need hard work and many memory i think

We're at 2011 not 1990… Most of the people have 1 TB hard disks and 1 GB video cards… All is needed is more work than these useless male under-wear clothes…

mmmh, i think easy way is to make hair reach the shoulder. more lenght can be a real issue

We already have these… They costs 30 A$ at the market… That's because they're ugly. The hair length should end somewhere near breasts line…

Bear
    Participant

All for the long hair…
    +1

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Vaida, long hair have a biiiig problem: they collide whit the body, so dev-team can take two direction about this.

1 – Spent hours to work on some good animation, so they look more realistic and cost a little two much (maybe!)

2 – Leave the hair trespassing the body, like this one have no consistence and giving us a real bad release.

so, basically, before have really long hair, we have to wait a little and get ready to pay for them an higher price.

We already have these… They costs 30 A$ at the market… That's because they're ugly. The hair length should end somewhere near breasts line…

i think u are talking about “middle long hair” and “the wear of learned ladies” one……at the end, i think, they are not so bad.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

About curly hair, this can be an idea
    thumb_41222.jpg
    not so long, but nice…..other idea for hair can be this, not long again, but it give us some variation

prias
    Participant

the curly one could be nice especially for our red head friends.

We already have loose hair cuts, learnd lady (the one I prefer in the loose ones), cleopatra (another suggestion of sexy clothes, antic egyptian female clothes and roman uniform to play Cleopatra and Marcus Antonius), the middle long (puke!), the short (puke again! execpt for black girls). Some of them make something not too bad while in action (the 2 first) but they still look like helmet especially when the girl is upside down.

Please, the dev team, add a few loose locks to make them a bit more realistic

Adera
    Participant

Medium long hair styles is maybe more sensible even if long styles would be the best. There are some medium and short styles that can look really good, a pixie style would be nice for instance.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

some update about hairstyle
    [img]http://ths_assets_production.s3.amazonaws.com/hairstyles/images/8456/icon/9854_Liv-Tyler.jpg[/img]
    not so long, but i think they are nice and easy to do. plus, there is no problem whit body interaction…….well, just a little, maybe

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.