Skip to content

More Hairstyles.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Hairstyles.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    grnidgds
    Participant

Hair styles

Hi everyone!! I am new here and am enjoying AChat very much. I would, however, like to see a better selection of hairstyles for women. The ones I have found are either stiff looking or so far far out there I dont care for them. I would like to see something in flowing and or curly hair. Is that possible? Also, more fluidity in transiton of options in poses as well as between poses.It would be more realist to go from kissing his neck to kissing his lips if you didnt have to return to a neutral position first. I’m not sure what all is involved with this but is there a way to do that? Look forward to the game. Enjoy all :-*

Lover
    Participant

Welcome

Read this topic https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1936.0.html
    At the end of this month the poll will be closed and everyone is able to add new ideas. We also have several threads about hairstyles.

Also your wish about more fluidity between actions is coherent. Unfortunatley it's not possible at the moment. But please go on reading and adding your ideas. Think about introducing yourself here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html.

Brandybee
    Participant

Welcome to the Forum Fun House,  Grnidgds

Enjoy browsing round our village, meeting the other neighbours, catching up on the fashion houses, galleries, Achat Tattler, NSPD -, police escapades and of course the local bar – the AB&G and The Icehouse Dungeon. Pop in, first drink is free and the Halloween Party is just starting 

Try out the demon mechanical bull – JD will look after you, or try a cocktail in the dastardly Dentists chair with Ssgt.  Its fun and frolics all round.

Enjoy. Hope to read more of your views and posts.  Have fun now. 

Theman4it4
    Participant

As a man, I support your idea.

So many of the hairstyles are neat and tidy.

Loose long hair is very sexy during sex. Not sure if there are technical limitations though.

ashlii
    Participant

Hey i don't know if this was brought to mind, but all the hair options are typically a white woman hair style. As a black woman myself our hair isn't as soft and flowing as one would want. Sooo, that being said, i think it would be a wonderful idea to add a more “black” hairstyle for woman, and of course men! Maybe dreadlocks for men. I have two images that i think would be dandy!

tumblr_lrgzykuAYi1r384bdo1_400.jpg

Lover
    Participant

Hello ashlii,
    welcome to the forum There are several topics about hairs and hair styles, but i don't remember we also spoke about black hairstyle.
    We have a board called “Polls”, where you can suggest your ideas for the next poll which will start next week.

The topic for posting your ideas is
    Discussions about AChat/Polls/Collecting ideas for cosmetics
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2288.0.html

Please introduce yourself and let us know who you are
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

In general i can say, i love to have more possibilities for body individualization at all and more chances to create an avi as wanted. So it would be good to have black hairstyle and typical beards (for men..lol).

Brandybee
    Participant

A big welcome Ashlii  to our Forum Village.  Thank you for posting your ideas.  It's always great to have fresh ideas and is exactly the kind of thing we are looking for from members.

I hope you take a look around and post more of your ideas and views 

Look out in the Contests section …  The Erotic Contest 4  –  First Time – stories will be published soon for reading and voting for your favourite. I hope you will take your time to read and vote …  and if you like writing , maybe you will consider entering the next contest 5 when the time comes.

Glad you decided to join us here.  Have fun now 

Kingdustin
    Participant

I agree, they could add more hair style to match other preferred style or get a more natural look about them.

As to the examples given. I real like the hair style of the women, very pretty hair style.
    I don't care much much dread locks, but thats just my opinion.

and Welcome to the forum Ashlii. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Melly, welcome to the forum village and thanks to bring up our attention on this subject!

Yes,, new hair style is something we all want and we hope to have soon….so, you can count me in in this fight for hair! ;D

Rukya
    Participant

You are right , we need more hair styles , not only us women , but men too

Lover
    Participant

for shemales and pets too…. pets??? Why cant we have pets? I want a dog and a pussy..uhm.. cat 😀

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lover……are you feeling good!? ahi ahi…..seems like you catch a strange virus….

Lover
    Participant

HB, I’m fine yes.. and don’t worry, no virus can ever catch me 😀

Melly, read this topic

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2288.0.html

There we are collecting ideas for cosmetics in general, which includes hair styles too. If you have a special idea you may post it and we start a new poll when the current one is finished.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

the only long hairstyle is the braid and I would like at least one option.  So I agree.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i think you are one of the few who like them, here in the forum!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.