Skip to content

More Hairstyles.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas More Hairstyles.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

ldyreality, that hairstyle is perfect for a wedding dress or some high class party…..and it's a nice add to the ones we have!

IainR
    Participant

PIGTAILS.

Just a thought for a hairstyle!!

Brand1
    Participant

I like the new blonde hairstyle, but would buy it if it was available in brunette.  How hard is it to make it in the other colors?

Lover
    Participant

There are several hairstyles now, different colours and styles. The prices are different but also increasing. But it's good to see they're working on it. I would like really long hair now, maybe we get it one day.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I like the two  blond ones but I like to see it as a darker  brown
    prices is a little to  high  for me .

I feel they should just make  a few  in different colors as they bring new out

I like the style blond is ok but  I would of  liked it in another color

Bear
    Participant

I do like this bun look and  the hint of long hair… something about that exposed neck is erotic.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I do like this bun look and  the hint of long hair… something about that exposed neck is erotic.

I agree on the  short hair  with a few strands of hair over the eyes  makes it look
    very sensual and romantic . for in the room I like shorter hair  and  long hair
    would be nice  if  our long hair was animated  as the avatar leans back  the  hair animates to her moments .

Bear
    Participant

lol… better yet if that primed feature of well styled hair slowly deteriorated…if they exited the room in that wild disheveled in that “just fucked ” look… now there is a style  option.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

On all hairs  it will be good  if the can work on the texture and colors

I am sorry to say but some hair looks like crap even the color  looks so wired
    some are ok .

jasmine_t
    Participant

+1 to Roxxy coment

ColoMtnMan
    Participant

Indeed, more hairstyles should be introduced. Some men LIKE having their hair long, the only thing offered in shop is a short pony tail. Why not make varying lengths of hair for men, in all colors, including salt and pepper, even bleached blonde would be a good alternative to what is available now.

Tallulaah
    Participant

Cornrow hair

Dear Achat …. please can I have some cornrow hairstyles, with tails and beads and twirls and maybe some dreadlocks for the boys …. you could even do some for the lighter skinned girls and boys ….  it would be hot so please, please do some cornrows with beads  .. thank you  x

Lover
    Participant

Hi Tallulaah, we have a board called Polls, where we are asking for new poses, accessories, rooms, outfits, cosmetics… maybe you can post new ideas there too, so they won’t be lost.
    Thanks for joining the forum 🙂

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

come on Achat we need new hair it has been to long . I am looking forward to
    when you give us long brown hair , Long to the waist and some new one ,,, .

5d750339b5f8a92e8b347883422e3eab.jpg

( come on head phones ? haha 😀 that was a joke )

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

some what I like to see .

Two tones are nice to but I like to see long hair  browns  away from face but long on the back  wavy to 

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.