Skip to content

More poses for us She Males.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat More poses for us She Males.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    Urmel007
    Participant

Hello there,

didn't try it out until yet, but thanks for the new pos, and … keep doing more! ^^'

best regards

Urmel

Janine Dee
    Participant

You got a new MM pose today Urmel, but it looks like you are the only one here to enjoy it.

Rukya
    Participant

hihi all the others want cuddle and kisses . 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hihi all the others want cuddle and kisses . 

oh, something you don't need probably…..naaaaaah!

Rukya
    Participant

so lesbians have 2 poses with réalist kiss , 2 or 3  poses with verry baaaad kisses and for cuddle , we have just the slow dance hihi then yes we need cuddles and kisses

oh for info , the baaaad kisses are in the free ridind pose (change it please) , the 69 pose (change it please) and maybe in missionary pose (change it please) , long time i dont do all these poses hihi

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, i don't consider kisses and cuddles in a sex pose like foreplay….foreplay is something who don't involve sex, a moment where you are pleasuring your partner whit tenderness. the most similar avaleoble for every orientation (nt for MM….what a surprise!) is the one when you and your partner lie on the bed facing each other. then, there is anether one for MF only

Janine Dee
    Participant

I dunno, I like the 69 kiss, but then again for a long time that was THE afterplay kiss. Now there's other options, but I remember it fondly.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ehm….janine, dear, i mean the basic “foreplay”. there are no kiss there!no wait…just on the hand, sorry!

Rukya
    Participant

I dunno, I like the 69 kiss, but then again for a long time that was THE afterplay kiss. Now there's other options, but I remember it fondly.

the kiss for FF in this pose is more a licking action for both women , the lips are not touching and only the tongues are out of mouth an lick each other. Frankly , i prefer the kiss (in this pose) of the FS version

hentaiboy69
    Participant

errr….did i miss something!? there are no kiss in the 69 SF pose……or i'm getting totally out of my mind!?

Adera
    Participant

She's talking about the kiss in the FF 69 pose.

Janine Dee
    Participant

And I'm not going to out and out defend it, just again say that for a long time it was about all there was. So I remember using it many times.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh….understand. soooorry!

Rukya
    Participant

hehe yes HB , and the kiss of the basic riding pose is like this too , only licking tongues no contact lips to lips

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hell, ladys and gentlemen…….new interessing pose for MF and MS…..Anal Doggy! i bet someone can really appreciate it…….Adeeeeeraaaaaaaaaaa! 

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.