Skip to content

More poses for us She Males.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat More poses for us She Males.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

hi Urmel , i think youre the first here who apréciate the rodéo pose lol

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh la la! looks like today the dev-team have completed the “At the wall” series whit the release for MM! maybew tomorrow we gonna have snow all around us! 

let made a little prediction , next update , sex rodeo for MS , then hmmmm i think an outfit for girls , and maybe sex rodeo for MM or SS or new pose for MF 

we'll see how far i am

Rukya, you lost on all the line……..now you have to pay the prize!   

Rukya
    Participant

yes and what is the prize lol 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmhhh……still thinking on it! any hint, guys!?

Urmel007
    Participant

*thumbsup*

don't stop this ^^ plzzzzzzze ^^

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Urmel007, are you talking about the hope for MM, SS and MS nice release or about the prize for Rukya!?

anyway, even if we stop to talk about this release, seems like dev-team have work a lot on them, more on MM side then other, but the work is going on!

THUMBS UP FOR DEV-TEAM! 

Adera
    Participant

I like it that there have been quite a few nice releases lately, I just wish I had more time to play in AChat and get a good use out of the poses.

Urmel007
    Participant

hello there,

where is your problem with the poses?
    Even the last “doble sided” … ffm and mfs … where are the mmm versions?

This is not the way to keep accounts alive i think.

Rukya
    Participant

i suppose the version MMM is on its way  and maybe a version SSS too

Adera
    Participant

I'm not so sure we'll see a version of this pose where a man or shemale receives at all, though double anal is possible of course so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, I think MM have received quite a few poses lately, they have less poses in the shop than SS but more in total because of the free ones so it's not like they're the worst ones off.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I think Adera is right…..MMM or SMM or …ok, you have understand it, men there must be a double anal penetration and in all the threesome we have we the girl receiving in pussy and anus, we don't have a MMM conversion.

About pose, well, i'd like to have the pampered  one for SS, even if some option are not so good, in my opinion

Adera
    Participant

I can think of quite a few 3some poses that would make for better SSS poses than this last one anyway.

kev61
    Participant

in my personal opion the more poses there are the better.(after all we have to buy them )
    this would generate more chioce for people and it would also generate more income to the gm`s .
    this could them be use to update Achat more creating more interst from us users that could generate more users (more income ) for the gm`s

Pole4hole
    Participant

we need more mmm poses. Need the 3 way stuff for all.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I can think of quite a few 3some poses that would make for better SSS poses than this last one anyway.

You make me curious now…….hope you gonna post them!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.