Skip to content

More poses for us She Males.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat More poses for us She Males.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

The Love Chain is one for instance, it can be done in different ways where the one only receiving could either be on her back or with her back to the one in the middle.

Another one is where one gets it from both ends at the same time… one it the mouth that is.

There's also the 69 pose where the third is fucking one of the 69:ing girls.

All of these poses that I've suggested are intentionally adaptable for MMM as well… instead of poses which centers more around the female aspects of shemales… like double titty fuck for instance.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I see…..those idea are pretty nice Adera and i think it will be interessing not only for SSS, as you suggest even for MMM but two of them can work for hetero too, you know!

Adera
    Participant

Pffh I don't care about the heteros. :

hentaiboy69
    Participant

sssssshhh!  don't say it too loud!  😮

AndyLove
    Participant

For my own surprise i miss standard BJ in the MM poses. In SM there is one in MF is one in SF i dont know it but maybe. Also there are so many opinion for action in this pose. But for my own i would say i bit more MM or SM poses

bluedenim
    Participant

Pffh I don't care about the heteros. :

Unworthy, Adera!  I care about you 

AndyLove
    Participant

Like someone befor i would say missing M/M pose is standing BJ.

Standing Men Action:
    -fondle Face
    -Hold Head
    -suck it
    -Deepthroat
    -Hand on ass
    -rub cock
    -slap cock
    -jerk off

Action Men on Knees:
    -Lick cock
    -jerk off and lick balls
    -jerk off while licking cock head
    -sucking cock head
    -shake head
    -slow motion
    -fondle legs partner
    -jerk own cock

To this comes the normal enjoyment and pleasure faces. I would like one with closing eyes and a smiling face on the standing person. When this is the wrong thread then i would say open one with Share your Ideas for S/M M/M position?

Creeda41
    Participant

I also would love to see many of the numerous poses adapted for shemales. I know that FF and FM is the target but a little extra effort on bringing these poses forward would be great for everyone. I haven't had a online session (and I have had quite a few) where I haven't hooked up with a heterosexual males or a lesbian  female. So please make this happen for everyone. Thank you.  Kisses from a huge fan :-*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Wellcome to the forum, Creeda! It's really long time i don't had see you around, so let me say you wellcome whit a massive hug from this hot and crazy forum!

About new poses for shemale, well, more peoples hope we can have them soon and (really wellcomed!) someone is trying to suggest some new one. so, if you have any ideas on them, they are really wellcome!

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Hello to all kind peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum.

And may I welcome too Creeda41 and Teri for joining us here ( maybe “Massive Hug” will have to wait a room  )

Anyway.
    Of course, as Transgender myself , I would very like to have all thoses poses availables for men with women.
    But I surely am very happy also to have, just the possibility to have the “gender” I am available!

I also think that the development's Team did, do ( and I am sure will ) a wonderfull work, both on the many poses we have, us and those who are arousing about having intercourses with us, because, yes we have less than some other, but we still have many to please.
    And for the choice of the poses developped for us ( that open a large panel of hugs and kinky actions to us )

I may understand both considerations, technical ( because it seem to be very complicated to develop an adjustement for Shemale, some actions are just unadaptated to us ) and economical, for we are, I think it's a fact, a minority regarding to heterosexual peoples or even Lesbian peoples.
    And developing ( with much work and time spent ) for few, may be, of course not be the priority. And not very fun for Developer's team because of less feedback ( because we are fewer )

Anyway, we did have some really enjoyable releases ( think that just the two last releases were concerning about us ( Transgender ) with Women ) : “Against the Wall” and ” Rub from Behind”

So I think that Developer's Team is really concerning with us ( and I speak only of what I know, but I am sure they are also with other “minorities” as Gay men may be regarding the main heterosexual population ) and really think about our wellfare.

Also that is many other projects running, jewelry, the wonderfull clothes releases from creators .

So yes, even the DreamWorld is not perfect, but think also that having fewer poses availables, we save a lot of A$. For exemple, having all poses ( including Group's poses ) cost me less with my “Shemale” Avatar to get all poses ( not including Group's ones ) with my Girly Avatar.
    Of course will I, if releases, buy also all posses with my main Avatar  ( kinky I am, I dream to have particular ones )
    But I am sure that with time, and patience, we will have the fun availables to us, because I really think that AChat's Gods are very concerned to improve the DreamWorld to a perfect level. I just think it take many time and many work.

So sorry Teri, but I am not agreeing you.

Please accept my best humbly regards.

TightFit74
    Participant

Welcome Creeda,

Though to newcomers it may seem as if there are not a lot of poses available for Shemales, the development team have been working very hard for the last 6 months, to adapt new MF poses as soon as they could to make them available. I really want to point out this development. Before releases for shemales were scarse, as were poses for other minoritie (FF&MM)

AChat acknowledged this was purely an econimal reason. The members on forum kept their voice up for a long time and asked for poses to be altered or new ones to be released for the LGBT members of the community. That call was heard and deserves a compliment at the development team. I am emphasising two things: make yourself be heard, in detail and be patient and relentless. Don't give up nor expect to a change in things tomorrow. For ideas about what poses you would like to see, check out these threads:
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1645.0.html
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1644.0.html

Brandybee
    Participant

Welcome Terri and Creda…  great to see new members join us …  will look forward to more of your posts for ideas and views.

I appreciate it must be frustrating when you see so many MF poses available compared to yours but bear with the Achat Gods , they are working hard to improve the game experience for us and have created new poses, upgrades and clothing for the shops..  also bear in mind that econmically it makes sense to look after the majority members interests first..  it is a business afterall.

In saying that, new poses do get created for minority groups .. its just a case of waiting your turn.  In the meantime, any ideas or upgrades you would like the Achat Gods to consider, please find the appropriate topic and post away .
    You will make some great friends in this Crazy Matrix world.

Enjoy and have fun now

PS  Either of you into football … check out off topic/  quiz etc.. / funny bet      Join a camp and in with fun  hehe

Bear
    Participant

Well I must add that the developers have made a genuine effort over the past 6 months to meet the  LBGT communities desire.  A stronger balance has been made in pose releases.  In time perhaps we will see the discrepancies decrease even more. However, I have often stated that focused voices of the group are heard here, please get active in the Shemale and their Lovers threads and join the discussion of what you'd like to see adapted.

Adera
    Participant

I think we get quite a few releases considering the difference in population.

The problem I see with many poses we get are that we mostly get the poses from MF and FF that are easily adaptable for MS or FS, these poses can be quite good but often does not complement the pose range we already have have.

MF and FF sometimes get these poses that are tailored for their couplings and cannot be made for t-girls without quite some work being put into the pose to make it work. This is where I think we should get some tailor made poses as well, and we do, but not as often.

Bear
    Participant

True Adera,… but there has been little input and development of ideas on specific poses suggestions for the shemales. If I work on one,… and it comes to fruit I expect just rewards.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.