Skip to content

More poses for us She Males.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat More poses for us She Males.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    Nat33
    Participant

I totally agree of course, besides it should not be too complicated to make these poses 

Anonymous

Need snoodling and docking poses for MS SS and MM….
    Snoodling is where you rub 2 cocks together. (same hand), the game has a few actions like that but no poses dedicated to it.

Docking is where one partner slides their foreskin over the other partners cock head and jerks them…

I'll try to describe a specific pose
    male is straddling shemales lap while she lays on bed, the default action is that he's sitting up stroking both cocks with one hand

Male actions:
    -Docking
    -thrust hips
    -kiss neck
    -stare into eyes (gets face to face to do it, never seen this in a pose yet)
    -suck tits
    -suck cock

shemale actions:
    -hug with legs
    -kiss lips
    -grab cock (man can fondle tits while she does that)
    -grab ass
    -suck cock
    -slap ass

pretty good?

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

KNEELING LOVERS
    It needs to be upgraded
    more caressing or//and kissing in other places
    there's just not enough to it to warrant a pose change into it but i like the idea
    it just needs more

Eden
    Participant

KNEELING LOVERS
    It needs to be upgraded
    there's just not enough to it to warrant a pose change into it but i like the idea
    it just needs more

Needs to be added for SM though

Rukya
    Participant

KNEELING LOVERS
    It needs to be upgraded
    it just needs more

Needs to be added for SM though

And not only for SM , the only ones having this pose are , as always , MF
    Its ages now that there was an update for others than MF or clothing ( Bad habits are back in dev team )

skyla_chini
    Participant

I have a suggestion that seems so simple. Why can't the shemale/female poses be the same as the male/female poses? It seems to me that shemales are really getting short changed here. So many women ask for a certain action that i don't have as a shemale, and I always get the same response….the males have that. Why can you not give shemales the same poses as males? It is unfair and descriminates against shemales. Please provide the same enjoyment of the game to shemales as you do males and females.

Thank you,

Skyla

skyla_chini
    Participant

I have a suggestion that seems so simple. Why can't the shemale/female poses be the same as the male/female poses? It seems to me that shemales are really getting short changed here. So many women ask for a certain action that i don't have as a shemale, and I always get the same response….the males have that. Why can you not give shemales the same poses as males? It is unfair and descriminates against shemales. Please provide the same enjoyment of the game to shemales as you do males and females.<br><br>Thank you

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hello skyla and welcome!

This problem you mention usually happen when Dev Team realize some upgrade for the existing pose: they don't release it for all orientation and it ends to give difference between MS, MF ans SF poses. i experienced this “gap of update” with many oposes and yes, it's a bit frustrating! hope things gonna change soon!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

skyla, i answer you in the other thread…..

please, whould you like to introduce your self here!? https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

and again….welcome to AChat forum!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Ask and Damned

You don't get if you don't ask! but you  got to ask ask ask ask ask ask

Salma2011
    Participant

Ask and Damned

You don't get if you don't ask! but you  got to ask ask ask ask ask ask

that's feel so disappointed i do every thing even i send e-mail to Achat team with a many poses requests but they reply ( soon ) and that soon take so long to come

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I feel we are so limited  on  a lot I love Achat and they  do a great job  on poses  for MF 

but there is  just so Limited in a lot .I would like it if the  give us more of every thing

we can only take the  dream Fantasy  to  a limited  if we dont have  a lot  lets say outfits

rooms  like change  I  would like that the developing team  Create productos daily  the shop needs to grow.

Rukya
    Participant

You can dream but it will never happen  :

AnnieMay
    Participant

I actually agree with skyla here. There is very little difference, requirement, to that of a shemale/female to that of a male/female. I have long figured (and forgive me for noting), that devs get tired of converting every pose. So they try to convert only the ones they think might be better. So I have, like many others, just worked with the ones afforded.

Bear
    Participant

There is a size difference between the shemale and male avatar which needs to be taken into consideration.  Adaptation of existing poses does require some tweaking of arm , hand and leg movements, I am not certain about arm length, but I do suspect there female arms ( the general model of the shemale avatar deriving from this ) to be slightly shorter than the male avatar. Shemales and female avatars are the same size which means that once a pose has been converted it should be easily adapted into SF FF offerings. With that we have to aknowledge that straight forward adaption of MF poses are not quite as simple as we would like to believe.

The Shemale  has such a wide diversity of play options, (i.e. receiver/giver) that I am not certain the developers will ever fully recognize a true equitable offering to the consumers here. To do so would take a singular dedication of the development staff while ignoring the other orientations.

Shemale options were a late add to the site, as it was introduced as a playable option 3 1/2 years ago. Its initial offering had such limited access to poses that it never sustained a large population. 

That all said, the forum has been blessed with a stronger more vocal shemale representation. I would encourage you to focus on voicing which poses you would like to see adapted and and solidify in rallying support for those releases. What works with the developers has always been specific requests of a strong unified voice. It is something that I have seen repeatedly over my four years of presence here in the forum.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.