Skip to content

More poses for us She Males.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat More poses for us She Males.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I'm more concerned about group poses.

For SSS we have five poses, two of which are masturbation and essentially the same. Of the other three, none involve all three people, one person is sidelined all the time.

In contrast FFF has seven poses, only one of which is masturbation and three others involve all three partners and, lol, they all involve the use of strap-ons. I realise that, due to the nature of our bodies, one of the poses we couldn't accomplish but it is absurd.

For MSS there are seven poses, three of which involve all three participants, all of which could be applied to SSS.

Mind you, MMM only have 5 too, except that they have one that involves all three of them (and why are they spread all over the shop instead of being grouped together?)

anevarani
    Participant

I'm in agreement with Skyla. Even more, some FF poses also could work as SF.  I believe that S poses deserve a wider range of actions, also in 3somes.
    you may say i'm a dreamer….

Best wishes

Eva

Peeka
    Participant

I just  join my voice to all yours here…

Nothing much to add than WE NEED MORE! And it should be less work for devs to rework a bit MF poses into MS-FS-SS poses than create new ones for FS. The transgender community keeps growing, and even if on here many are not real ones, don't worry, they will pay too for more poses.

Sick of seeing an update per week with only two dresses instead of more poses for those who just wait to pay for.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, well my dear friends……..if you wish to have more SF, SM or any other new poses involving Shemale, i invite all of you to take your time, think at the one you really want and post it here!

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2058.0.html  or  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2059.0.html

As we mods always say, it's easy to ask for more, the not easy part is make a good request! I'll be waiting to see tons of new idea from all of you!

valerie_ane
    Participant

sir's i am asking this question as a female with a shemale spouse
    why has it been so long with no poses for the above . there are plenty of shemale s on here  so rewards will come and i'm sure a lot of the male shemale poses can be made for female shemale all is needed is a little work from you

yours in anticipation valerie

Lover
    Participant

Hello Valerie,
    we all support you. At the moment all we can do is suggest new poses, ask again and again and vote in the polls. Also if you have good ideas for new poses, post them here:

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2291.0.html

The poll: Same board

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2058.msg94370.html

Jamie200
    Participant

Please add kissing to all poses.  I know females have the option to kiss in many of the poses but shemales have none.  Please upgrade this so we can kiss our lovers.

thanks

Aika_1
    Participant

More SM Group poses

Do you think there should be SM poses for group sex?

Lover
    Participant

Hi Aika,
    welcome to the forum. As you might have seen, we also have a topic where you can suggest sm group poses. The more detailed (actions), the better

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2286.msg84637.html

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello and welcome, Aika! there few poses in group for SM and they really need some good update, even if 2 of them i like a lot…..

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Hello Aika

Welcome to the  forum  .I  feel there  should be  all poses for all gender's  the more the better Please  keep posting  more and
      giving more  ideas  they are so helpful .. Roxxy

kerryane
    Participant

i agree ,many times in poses i would liked to have been able to kiss, thank you 

ily1990
    Participant

Repost from another thread but…

Handjob for the new missionary pose. Nuff said. I'll be entertained for days

And maybe make a few poses have “switch role” like MM/FF/SS poses have, to add variation.

valerie_ane
    Participant

hi to all in here i'm asking the question is there discrimination in here to shemale  with females
    as it seems a long long time  to get one (fisting we have now) but only that one in nine moths since the last one
    When all we see is male /female mostly yes i know most money is spent on those 
    But surely a few more for us would be appreciated it does get trying doing the same thing over and over

Yours in anticipation Valerie

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello Valerie and welcome!

As you admit by your self, yes, the most big amount of users here are hetero, so it's normal for Dev team to work most of the time for them, but trust me, shemale are not so discriminate as the lesbian or gay community, both have a damn big lack of release, recently.

The real bad point for shemale is the lack of initial free poses (as for every others gender!) and the missing robot-shemale!

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.