Skip to content

More poses for us She Males.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat More poses for us She Males.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    valerie_ane
    Participant

ty for your reply looking but finding very little new poses for shemale female.
    surely it doesn't take a lot  to slightly alter some male female poses to shemale female
    would like the cuddle on bed pose available to male female available to them now a lot i know would be grateful

Yours Valerie

Lover
    Participant

This is something we all don't understand – so many poses could easily be adapted to all genders. All we can do, is asking again and again, voting, get people to this forum, building a strong community. Everyone has to show “hey, we are here! We want to spend money!”

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

This is something I also  dont understand  why  dont they make  poses  for  all gander  at the same time

as much as I like  achat  and think they have the best quality in poses online  the one thing is there Production growth is very slow

I never seen  a shop so slow to grow ..I think  Achat  its time to get new  production managers.

A  another thing  Valerie  I think members need to  get more involved in demanding  for this,  there are many  doing it but its always the same one 

more participation  of member joining the  forum and  giving  ideas and suggestion will help  a lot  well  I hope they achat  will understand we  are demanding more as consumers  It is time for more growth ………..

Caty1_Eden
    Participant

Shemale and shemale poses need to be updated as well.

nikkky
    Participant

S Poses are not enough

If Achat can provide MS poses then why not SF and SFF poses have so many problem ?

I am agree with all supporters here poses are not enogh

My request to achat , do something and value our A$

hentaiboy69
    Participant

As i said in my preview post here……stop saying “give us more” and start to submit ideas and option for new release! do it and i'm sure the Dev-team gonna listen at you!

kellygurl
    Participant

Hi, first time posting on this forum, although been a premium member for some 6 mths now.  Great place and I love playing the game with other sms and females.      But really I can only add my voice to the request …please, please can we have some new poses for  SS ans SF and SS groups it really is so limiting for us shemales to have to use the same old poses over and over and if nothing is done it will only put us off eventually.

So come on all you clever programmers at Achat work your magic and give us Shemales a better deal please xx

kellygurl
    Participant

Us  Shemales love to dress up in sexy outfits, lingerie etc.     I would love it if we were able to have access to each others wardrobes whilst in a room to try on each others clothes, I think anothar fun dimention to the play before the bonking starts!

A pose I would love to see is for two shemales to be able to  masterbate the two cocks in tandem.  Maybe with one astride the other, stroking the two cocks together in this way..so erotic!

ginger86
    Participant

How about a double ended dildo , doggy pose for shemales , for  ss , sm, and sf

ginger86
    Participant

And for group how about a daisy chain , round lick suck pose , Sorry just putting out ideas do to the lack of shemale poses , and looking at some of the female , and male poses that could be transferd over to shemale poses too

Lover
    Participant

You don't have to apologize for new ideas ginger, this is what we are looking for

kerryane
    Participant

i think ginger86 has two terrific ideas they would both be a exelent add good ideas 

ginger86
    Participant

Thank you , 

ginger86
    Participant

I noticed too that a lot of people on Achat  who are hetro , will try shemale sex once or twice , or even more so I think making more poses for shemales is to Achats advantage . I know lots of hetro and bi friends on Achat that like to be with us transgenders . TY

Lover
    Participant

You're right ginger. One reason may be, they are curious – another one, because those shemales I have met felt like a woman, so for me they are women.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.