Skip to content

More poses for us She Males.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat More poses for us She Males.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Reading what you said about that other community Kaitlyn, we are better off here aren't we .  I'm not going to complain or even mention the subject any more. 

That isn't what I was saying. We are all asking for pose equality and looking back over the releases AChat has come quite a ways towards that. Personally I ask for equality and am thankful for every step towards that goal and what we have so far. That was my point.

Zuzannah
    Participant

I know that was your point Kaitlyn.   

You just put it into words a hell of a lot better than I do.

Brandybee
    Participant

We keep asking zuzannah and keep pushing for more poses for LBGT.

Believe it or not, there is improvement in transgender poses. I just hope FF and MM will get some soon too.

We,  MF have even offered to take a back seat while everyone catches up.  Unfortunately though, its not so lucrative to do this as we are the main orientation and spenders.

Dont give up. We ask and keep plugging.  Keep the faith. You do have support in Forum.

Anonymous

Well said Bee. Thank you very much sugar.

jasmine_t
    Participant

I had a real demand to switch roles in FEMALE-SHEMALE actions. Looks like there is only one or two poses where girls use strapons on t-girls, thou all existing FS poses may be upgraded to change role of who is active partner.

Would be very good addition.  :

Jamie200
    Participant

What changes would I like to see.  I looked to see what poses were available for MF, awesome job team achat!  that may seem sarcastic but it isn't.  now to build on that a lot of poses may seem overlooked or ignored by the ACHAT gods.  heres the list I would buy yes buy if available in a FS format.  currently we have 57 poses available in FS.  So not bad achat team.  MF has 108 poses so almost double.

these are from the FM pose choices
    slow dance in sex clothing
    lets talk
    fuck the tits
    erotic spanking (we have a version of this I would like to spank my partner)
    obedience 1 and 2
    riding on the chair
    defenseless woman
    hot kissing
    talk about
    pampering the giant cock

I would buy those poses.  yes I would put my Achat money where my mouth is.  I would like to add Im not complaining nor giving up on this place.  you could make a good game a great game, to keep the great community of people here.

thanks for your time

Lover
    Participant

Thanks for posting your wishes:) We all will give our best to support everyone and never give up asking for new poses.

jasmine_t
    Participant

Well, to see more poses for t-girls would be very good, but I think to upgrade existing with “change role” option is much more easier to do at first 

Brandybee
    Participant

I would love to see you get more poses, along with FF and MM.

You have my support.

CDsteph
    Participant

Come on guys, no chatting poses no cuddling poses, why can't we have those ? We are humans too  ??? Well most of us anyway lol
    Steph

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hi Steph.  I've  mentioned this before in April.  The Link is below if you are interested.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3688.0.html

The thing is there isn't many of us on here so SS poses aren't a priority.  And when there is a new Pose it isn't with another Shemale.  :'(

But I Am really glad you have found the Forum and I hope you continue adding posts.  Ta ta  :-*

CDsteph
    Participant

Ta doll

CDsteph
    Participant

I agree with all of these especially more cuddle and chat poses please

Lover
    Participant

Welcome CDSsteph Please introduce yourself here
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html
    Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself

Zuzannah is right. But we all support you and the more you post ideas, actions and show you're there, the bigger the chances to get more. The A-Team has been very busy (and still is) working on the big update. If this is done, I'm sure they focus on new poses too.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Yep.  The Hot Kissing pose really is a Must.  And a face to face sex pose too.  BUT the chat poses would also be nice 

Males can do missionary with a Shemale So why not Shemale-Shemale.

Oh and obviously the Bondage poses as well     

I'm talking about Shemale-Shemale poses here again.  I bet you thought I would stop moaning didn't you.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.