Skip to content

More poses for us She Males.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat More poses for us She Males.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

No lol… we expect you continue

Serth56
    Participant

I am thinking, really thinking to change game or stop playing if I don't see significative change in th SS poses in the next 5-6 months:(

Really would hate it because of the friends I made here… but hey… to chat to the people here the free is enough

ravenblack87
    Participant

Full agree, we need really more poses for/with shemales. I love to play with shemale characters and I wish there was the same selcetion who exist for ms and the same for groups.

Lover
    Participant

Welcome raven

We're all fighting to get more poses for them. Join and support us!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Serth and Raven, all the forum is with you on this, so please stay and become active member and post ideas for new release!

peterkink
    Participant

Even though I am not shemale, I do fully support whats been said previous in this thread. It cant be any cost at all to just transfer existing MF poses to SS or whatever. Its not just a matter of justice. We also want to keep the shemales happy and horny (for obvious reasons) 

Nat33
    Participant

486167moressposes.jpg

Zuzannah
    Participant

If I had the available free cash I would invest in this game if they'd let me.  Just so we could have more poses and more Shemales would then hopefully join and become Premium.

HaslaH
    Participant

poses some men can be adapted to shemale, it is not difficult to do this.
    poses as SF, SSF and SFF can be adapted, and also SS poses can be adapted with MM poses, just a little will on the part of managers and developers of the game. We are few, but we are important !!! do not forget that.

shelolita
    Participant

anyhow since the big update seems the devopers even don't care about delivering anything new anymore except some clohings … guys take care some more games like this exist on the net .. at one moment might loose a lot of us … feeling left down for paying and not getting the promised kept …

HaslaH
    Participant

it plumb shelolita, we are already looking for other games of the importance that shemales have, and if it does not accept the solicitations we want, we will migrate to other games. the way that it's not to stay here in Achat

Zuzannah
    Participant

We are part of this game.  So that does make us important obviously.  And no I never forget that either.

And the quicker the Devs can make some more poses for us the better,  So, I can concentrate on the game instead of complaining all the time.   And it would be wonderful to have the poses set out like when you are doing a SF for example and not all in one block.

But thanks for everyone replying on this post it means a lot. 

Hope there will be more.

Andreaslut
    Participant

yes we ned more ss and sf pose , and  3 some pose for sss ,and ssf,ffs it will be bether it will be bether    thank you

Maitane
    Participant

I think like others,the lack of poses for shemale is huge, there are many  poses in men than in all others. You can add many more, as both poses and situations (shower, pool, …).

Also I have to say that POKER can be  more exciting if is a strip-poker?This poker is boring

Thank you

susi_bln
    Participant

wish more poses for SS and SF and especially more hot kisses and more romantic not only BUMBUM lol !!!! especially I want the Body Massage pose of MS for SS and SF plllllsssssssssss !!!! and ask all poses of MSS for SSS grrrrrrrr

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.