Skip to content

More poses for us She Males.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat More poses for us She Males.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    katalouchka
    Participant

KISS FOR ALL
    i m french woman :-* .my english is bad  :'( but PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  MORE POSES  for shemales . SF MF SS SSF SSM  SSS ………  :
    please.
    THANK YOU and GOOD DAY  for all. kisses all over

Anonymous

Yeah and these new MF poses are getting more and more absurd…. i think these fetish niches are just as small a minority as shemales and lesbians

pritavares
    Participant

achat, remind us also that we are important too, more please poses ss sss and ssf, please

Zuzannah
    Participant

I cannot believe the response.  It's AMAZING.!!!!!!

Thank you for all those who have replied.  I love you all.

So come on Devs Post a reply on here concerning this !!!  Lets hear from you.

HaslaH
    Participant

Zuzannah yes, I'm working hard in the game asking for the support of all, Men, Women and especially Shemales. and rest assured will not take much to have the necessary support. and I want to thank all those who are supporting us in this campaign, Thank you all !!!

Svetlana
    Participant

I want to support your needs 

HaslaH
    Participant

Thank you Svetlana 

Futahime
    Participant

I want more poses for us, we need more poses shemale/shemale, i support this request because we have the least poses of this game and i think a lot of poses can be maked for us, that request have all of my support

kerryane
    Participant

hi every one. .hugs kiss.for all  :-* .i support the need for more shemale poses .and of course for the rest of the achat community.thank you    kerry. .

Zuzannah
    Participant

Thanks Kerryane.  It means a lot.    *hugs*  (And to all the others who have replied as well)

And of course more Poses for the rest of you too.

leticia77
    Participant

poses some men can be adapted to shemale, it is not difficult to do this.
    poses as SF, SSF and SFF can be adapted, and also SS poses can be adapted with MM poses, just a little will on the part of managers and developers of the game. We are few, but we are important !!! do not forget that.

more ´poses for shemales ,, the experence for 3 somes ssf and sff is poor comparate with mmf..

kellygurl
    Participant

Yes really is about time we had more poses for us shegirls, I too am thinking of looking elswhere if nothing gets done for us soon which would be a shame, been here for a year now and made some good friends but like has been said I could just chat here for free anyway…. come on developers go dvelop us osme poses pleeeease!!

Zuzannah
    Participant

Come on Gurls.  Don't Let this Stall.  If you want this to change then you'll have to keep on posting.  Doesn't matter if  you are repeating yourself or not.

And while I'm here FS poses need the Change Role button I know that Jasmine as mentioned this before in the post But I'm renewing it here again.  Now Gurls chat about that too.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

It is so Wonderful Zu
    all the effort you put into it for requesting more
    I am all for it    even if I am Hatro
    ( I feel we should all gate the same here all  genders ! )

You  just cant seat there wishing  give me this give me that

this is what this  forum is to me , To ask for what  Members need of the  game
    To demand more of what we need , we cant just seat there and have very few  wait wait wait and  just  have,
      two update every other week
    for one  gender , It should be  for all Genders at the same  time

I congratulate you for your afford to do something about it

and also  maybe others can  do the same …

More poses  for the girls !  Achat

Zuzannah
    Participant

I hope others will do the same FoxyRoxxy I REALLY do.  Few voices are seldom heard.

My Subscription ends Today (8th July) and I'm not renewing.  Having some time off.  I will be occasionally going to Achat, here and the Square to see if anything has changed and saying Hi to some friends.

I love this Game.  And the people who play it (Well some of them).  And I want the best for them as well as myself.  But my interest has ebbed over the last few weeks to be honest.  So I'll won't be playing for some time.

BUT I will still post about this and other subjects.  Believe ME. 

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.