Skip to content

More poses for us She Males.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat More poses for us She Males.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    CDsteph
    Participant

All I or any of us want is a fair go. Thats all the same poses for us as the others have
    Steph

Zuzannah
    Participant

Steph.  Again thanks for posting.  Please continue to do so.  And Spread the word on ACHAT as well if you can/want.  You are more persuasive and assertive than me. 

The more shemales we get on here posting and posting regulary the better and then, hopefully, the ACHAT team will take notice.  As Lover has said this is the beginning. 

We must keep on trying and keep this post active.

But I Am also campaigning for the Change Role For FS as well .  Which would be good for the Females/Shemale Lovers out there, as there is only Two Strapon poses that I can think of.   If I'm wrong about this please tell me.

SO MORE SS POSES AND CHANGE ROLE FOR FS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

kellygurl
    Participant

Yes totally agree we must all pull together and keep posting here , don't give up!
    Big thankyou to all my fellow shemales and especially Zu for keeping posting on this really importent issue for us.
      Poses or rather the lack of them is I think going to drive more of us away in the future unless something is done to redress the balence here.
    There is only so much interst to be had from the same old SS poses time and again and its sad that through a lack of interest from the developers , this lovely community of special girls could diminish . 
    I for one am feeling that unless some action on giving us more SS poses is taken then I too will be discontinuing my subscription.   
    Come on developers there are so many great ideas on here for poses and if you want more inspiration, then you only have to ask and I'm sure you will have loads more……. 

Lover
    Participant

Get everyone here, they should post and post until they can't be ignored any longer. Stand up for your rights! We will support you with all we've got. Thanks everyone for posting

RonnieScuzz
    Participant

Steph and others have a valid point – you haven't added any new SS poses for over 3 years – Shemale on Shemale need more poses especially more BJ's as well as Defenceless, Hot Kissing, Hot Kissing, did I say Hot Kissing ?  also Sitting Doggy, Rough Doggy, Sitting Joy, Deep Impact and the Chair …. you can do it –  I accept the guys and girls get more poses as they are in the majority but you have to admit shemales add a lot to the mix and it's not fair that shemales should be stuck with the same half dozen tired poses between them … shemales want tender loving as well as some rough stuff … It's good that you have introduced the poker room as people can meet in a better environment and have some fun chatting in groups (rather than the old chat lines of hi, how are you?)  now it's time you took notice of the shemales needs and desires, it's been a long 3 years Achat, how hard can it be ?  (said CD Steph)  you know you have to look after us shemales – love you to bits, please take note and do something soon.  Love Jinx

Zuzannah
    Participant

Nice one Ronnie.  If you want to add some more please do so here at this link.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3688.0.html

I have been campaigning for this ever since I started here in April 2015.

Lover
    Participant

Thanks for posting Ronnie. I ask you and every other newbie to introduce yourself here

Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

We want and need more posts and also more ideas for further changes. Share the word all over the game

Zuzannah
    Participant

Thanks for posting Kelly.   :-*  And inspire the Devs.  Tell them your ideas.

As for the poses,  The MS/FS poses could be translated into SS for a start.

I totally agree with you that interest in SS does waver after a while.  Even if you LOVE the person you are rooming with completely.

I'm only taking a break from this and I will be coming back eventually (but not yet) into ACHAT. (I am already missing chatting to friends and playing in the poker room and it hasn't even been a week yet)  But, I do understand that renewing subscriptions is debatable for some because of the small amount of SS poses here for us.

And Kelly I'm also suggesting that the FS poses have the Change Role option as well.  Tell us what you think of that too please.

moreno37
    Participant

hi all and support,

well its my turn to try to help this cause, try to make new poses to compare the poses we males and females have

for all shemales friends, lovers and players, be strong

special thx zuh, serth, haslah and more of course but to be angry with me if i dont remember

Lover
    Participant

Hi moreno, welcome to the forum and thanks for supporting

Please introduce yourself here and tell a little about yourself
    Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself (
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hi Moreno,  Thanks for posting and supporting   

While I'm here if any other Shemales are reading this Go to the below Link for a Poll that Brandy Bee is doing for the next Shemale Pose, Please.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2291.0.html

CDsteph
    Participant

Posted in it doll
    Steph

HaslaH
    Participant

I want to thank to all who are supporting us in this campaign, and it's not a matter of caprice but of equality, repeating what I've said in another comment, “We are few, but we are important.” already imagined the Achat without shemales ?. which would be women who want two sticks? since few men accept to MMF. and those few do not poses the desire to continue playing. and reminding administrators who are not only shemales who buy the poses, women also buy mostly from the group of poses, then this investment will not be of little profit for the company admministra the game.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Thanks For Posting again HaslaH.

And YES I am one of the few who, at the moment has No/Little desire in continuing to play. But the lack of SS poses and A Change Role for FS isn't the whole reason.  So, all I do, is come here and moan    

But An ACHAT without Shemales could become reality, (maybe its what the ACHAT Devs want, who knows.  They are going the right way about it). Few Shemales with no desire to stay after their subscription is over or don't continue paying for their Premium might spread until no one or only a few of us are left. I think this will happen unless something is done about it.  Which would be a Shame, obviously.  :'(

I can see your point in the 3 somes.  Good Point   

HaslaH
    Participant

That's right Zuzannah, I will not even speak of poses “SS” that are ridiculous, I will speak only of the group poses, where have you seen “SSF” poses no double penetration, women who love shemales do not have this right (this is for you women). no further …. ¬¬

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.