Skip to content

More poses for us She Males.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat More poses for us She Males.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

Thanks Lana.   :-*

Equality for all LGBTG is my/our aim.  Not just SS poses but for all of us.  Including the Change Role Option for Female – Shemale.    More MM/MS and FF/FS poses Too.

Lover
    Participant

That's what we all in forum are fighting for – equality. Everyone can be sure, the forum is supporting this idea.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Since the day I join the forum, the lack of poses for the LGBT community was a problem and we had tried our best to support them.

So, be sure we will do it even now and in the future, but we need more users of the LGBT community join us for this fight too! So, please, shjare this info woith your friend on AChat and let them come here to support us!

Lover
    Participant

I have started a new topic

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls > Appeal: More poses for Shemales, gays and lesbians
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3848.0.html

Tell your friends to post there. Advertise it. Make it public. I will send this list to A-Team, if we get enough members. Let's make you visible

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

That's what we all in forum are fighting for – equality. Everyone can be sure, the forum is supporting this idea.

All in for  100%  Equality Supporting 

katalouchka
    Participant

I am a woman and my wife is shemale. (my god I love like crazy).we are frustrated to have sex with classic poses and very limited.not like other membres.i think especially couple MF.what we want it's poses (massage, tenderness, bdsm …) as for other members.I pay my dues the same price as everyone else but I do not have the same service, the same poses.the game is it created by heteros?
    you have an incredible number of shemales waiting many of you, including myself and many others.
    almost 3 years that I'm in your game and I see the Evolution, but almost never anything for shemales.
    I hope you will take all these requests into account.
    MUCH LOVE FOR EVERYONE.
    (sorry for my english)  

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello and welcome to the AChat forum, katalouchka!
    I'm glad you are having wonderful time with your spouse and you really love her, it means a lot to find good partner to enjoy AChat!

About your request, we support you in it and I hope you want to support this initiative we have here:

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3850.0.html

it means a lot for the LGBT community we have in this wonderful (and exciting, of course!) chat!

Nat33
    Participant

Bonsoir Katalouchka,

Oui comme te l'a dit Hentaiboy69 il y a un post à ce sujet ou plus nous seront nombreux et nombreuses à poster plus ce sera efficace je pense.
    Et ton anglais est très bien 
    Bises  :-*

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3850.0.html

Traduction in english:
    Kisses Katalouchka  :-*

Yes I know it's shorter in english 

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hello Katalouchka.  :-*

This is what we have been campaigning for now for quite some time.  Myself since  April 2015.  When I first joined here.

And I know what you mean about the Shemale-Female Poses.  I would personally love to have the Hot Kissing and more tenderness/massage poses.  And I know for some people the Change Role option as well 

Please support all of us on the Link that Nat and HentaiBoy has provided if you wish to.

The more people that support that Appeal the better. So when we get enough Support The ACHAT Devs will see how we feel about this.

Lover
    Participant

We have some threads already and the liinks are posted. So this thread will be closed.

Welcome katalouchka

Zuzannah
    Participant

I'm writing this here because the Appeal only allows us one Reply.  So I hope you Mods will keep this one open.

Well look what we have here.  A new MF pose. (And a pretty pathetic one to boot)  The Devs certainly know how to put salt in the wounds don't they.   *BIG KISS*

And To Andrea who wrote in her native language  :-*.  Showing others that its perfectly fine to do so in a almost English speaking Forum. Paving the way for others to follow. 

You are showing other people who just read the appeal, that it is worth Registering in the Forum for this cause. 

Those people who have now newly registered, please take a look around the Forum if you have time and if you have any ideas, or if you see a subject that you want to comment on please do.  It's good to hear from new people with new ideas. (Even if your Idea isn't new,  which I have done sometimes, it is still good to bring the subject back into the light).  I was sceptical at first about writing in here and now it's like second nature to me. (I can't shut up as you can see)  :  I come on here First before going to ACHAT to see if anyone has posted anything new and to see how the Appeal is going.

Anyway this is getting to be a large reply and its not really in subject BUT I don't know where else to put it.   

MORE POSES FOR LGBT !!!!!  (Now it's in the right Post) 

Lover
    Participant

Thanks for your perfect post Zu And of course we leave it open – I didn't know we're known for closing threads 😮
    Serious, this topic is great to discuss, while the appeal is what it is – an appeal

LanaLove
    Participant

Well another MF pose and of course it is a worshipping his ego to boot. I hope they at least make it available for MM/SM/SF as well.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

And SS too, Lana…….that's an easy conversion to do!

I'm still wondering why dev-team don't release a pose for all the possible orientation in one go…….mistery of AChat!

Zuzannah
    Participant

Only one way to find out the mystery HB.   

Please Ask Them WHY. You are a Moderator they might actually read your E-Mail and take you seriously. 

And tell them to put the reply in this Post.   

Or Even Better put it in the Appeal.   

It would be a nice surprise to hear from them.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.