Skip to content

More poses for us She Males.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat More poses for us She Males.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    PseRamesses
    Participant

Mmm… though the blowjobs tend to end a little faster then.

nonono me sucky u looong time >.<    (hej sötnos *ser pa dig skälmskt med tindrande ögon* saknat mig? *snurrar lekfullt upp en lock runt mitt pekfinger*

TightFit74
    Participant

With finding a new side to my sexual side (thank you so much, both of you :-* :-* :-*), I must say that indeed the poses for MS are poor in quantity. Feeling a lot of MF poses can be converted for MS. The same probably goes for FS poses. also pointing out the urgent need for more FF poses. I am sure that with a few adaption, shemale poses can be extended in numbers and quality quickly…

Bear
    Participant

Indeed very special people Tight,… count your blessings when they turn attentively  to you with that sparkle in their eye.

Indeed there are many poses which already contain receptive  positions compatible for MS adaption… likewise there are existing MM poses which could be utilized.Curiously very little has been done to augment their options over the past few month.

Ardeur
    Participant

You two are so nice. :-* :-*

Good thing for me I just love hetero guys treating me like a woman.

How about a bi-babe treating you like one of the girls? 

Adera
    Participant

I'm definitely up for that Ardeur. Oh, and welcome back hun.

The only sad thing is the girls on AChat treating me like just another cock, but I guess its as hard to find female partners as male ones here.

PseRamesses
    Participant

I'm definitely up for that Ardeur. Oh, and welcome back hun.
    The only sad thing is the girls on AChat treating me like just another cock, but I guess its as hard to find female partners as male ones here.

i have the same problem, almost all the others just wanna play with my toy *poutin my lips and sobs* and dont care about me and my feelings …may i perhaps play with u girls? i promise i be nice…. for a lil while 

Ardeur
    Participant

i have the same problem, almost all the others just wanna play with my toy *poutin my lips and sobs* and dont care about me and my feelings …may i perhaps play with u girls? i promise i be nice…. for a lil while 

Of course you can come and play, or should I say play and come, with us… I should warn you though, I sometimes do get a bit cock-hungry..    :-*

Adera
    Participant

Your always welcome Pse :-* :-*… mmm I could eat you cum from a Ardeurs pussy or ass then.

Ardeur, there would be two to play with… think you can handle that?

Ardeur
    Participant

Oh yes  I could, a sandwich just isn't right if there isn't bread both on the bottom and the top…    :-*

Adera
    Participant

Mmm there are so many possible SSF poses that would be so hot. How about you two on your back, a double ended dildo inside your butts, I could then sit down on Pse's cock and push my dick into Ardeurs pussy. Movements might be a little restricted but I would grind and roll my hips… mmmm… we could all take turns being on top.

Hmm there are also some kinky possibilities if Ardeur donned a strap-on or a feeldoe.

I must say the FFF suggestion about a daisy chain has always intrigued me, though differently of course because at least my dicky would be involved but I would definitely have fun doing that. Pse, want to suck mine?

@Pse: Saknat dig massor *Tittar tillbaka in i dina ögon, ler åt din skälmska blick, putar mina läppar mot dig och glider in tätt intill dig. Står så tätt att jag känner din heta andedräkt emot min. Långsamt, utan att bryta ögonkontakt så för jag mina läppar emot dina, känner hur de möts i en ljuvlig kyss och jag suckar av vällust.*

PseRamesses
    Participant

@Pse: Saknat dig massor *Tittar tillbaka in i dina ögon, ler åt din skälmska blick, putar mina läppar mot dig och glider in tätt intill dig. Står så tätt att jag känner din heta andedräkt emot min. Långsamt, utan att bryta ögonkontakt så för jag mina läppar emot dina, känner hur de möts i en ljuvlig kyss och jag suckar av vällust.*

Åh älskling du sätter alltid mitt hjärta i brand *möter dina läppar girigt, fyllt av längtan och åtrå. jag känner din värme, åtrå och en skälvning av vällust sköljer över mig när jag tar emot ditt otyglade begär*

PseRamesses
    Participant

wohoo! finally i can lap dance and tease the hell out of my gf´s and sf´s  *shakin my butt and wiggelin my titties* 

Adera
    Participant

Mmm looking forward to that.

Bear
    Participant

Hmmmph… I should have acted quicker to see your act before the audience widened…, 

PseRamesses
    Participant

@adera: likewise sweetie    :-*
    @bear: i culd put 2 chairs out if u d like? 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.