Skip to content

More poses for us She Males.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat More poses for us She Males.

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    jasmine_t
    Participant

Strange actually. Considering the game is not free, at least in playable mode, they don't put much effort for customers satisfaction. And that is very strange cos they do try to make business with this game…

Lover
    Participant

I think they thought, the pose editor would flood them with new poses. But it seems, it's too complicated to use. They should take one step back and use ideas which have been made in forum and things that have won polls. Rooms, poses, accessories

BillyBlueeye
    Participant

I agree with zusannah regarding those  ridiculous Giant-Cock-Poses.

NO MORE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!  *ON MY KNEES*  PLEASE NO MORE  !!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe some people like them.
    But my opinion is, the disigners better should have done more poses for shemales, lesbian or gays than waste time and work with this stuff.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Another Giant Cock pose.

It's just so ………… I can't think of the words. Sorry.

I'm just so disappointed that these are added so regularly.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Well almost another new year approaching.  No new S – S,  M – M poses and only a few F – F and S – F ones too.  I wasn't going to bother writing another post here but,  what the hell.  After the posts I read in the Like / Dislike thread I thought, forget it.  But here I am again,  thinking of something to say to keep this Thread alive.

I think Jasmines' idea is a good one.  To have the chance of voting for a specific pose in all the orientations is a good idea but,  would have to be moderated carefully.  You know what I mean.    (Hopefully you do).  And thank you to BillyBlueEye for his comment too.  Wow.  October was the last post.  😮

We've had some real nice M – S poses this year, (Not including the Giant Cock ones).  And I would like to see some of the older M – F poses converted to M – S as well as the other orientations obviously. 

So,  Happy New Year to everyone *kisses* And lets hope we get what we want next year.  :-* :-*

Lover
    Participant

The idea of voting and adding the winner is an existing idea. We started it years ago and it was an idea from forum AND AChat!!! But you see what has happened. We have asked more than once to reactivate it but just had been hold in line.

Of course we could just restart, but we don't. We believe, this would cause more sad moments and frustration now.

Nat33
    Participant

Hi and Happy New Year 

It takes little to make us happy, remove the dislikes and make collars! And well … NO … we wait!

Zuzannah
    Participant

Too Lover.

I know it's an existing idea.  Just saying that it's a good one.  And Thank You Jasmine for bringing it up again.  :-*

You say restarting might cause sad moments and frustration. 

We are in that stage already.

Don't ACHAT know what we want ? ? ? ?

Why can't they make it happen ? ? ? ?

Anonymous

I just CANT shut up in silence

9a156863f1666e0219733b8614795a3f.png

bite my tongue too long already

Lover
    Participant

Zu, what I mean: If WE restart it, it just will get worse. I would love to restart it, but with the promise of AChat that they listen and add the winners ideas

Nat33
    Participant

I think we can raise it but for the promise of AChat it's not won!
    What I remember was that it was very popular and full of good ideas but of course as Lover said many deceptions also when none of these ideas was implemented after the vote !

jasmine_t
    Participant

Please add more poses SF where girl can use strapon. Currently, there are only two poses.
    Maybe it's much easier just to modify existing poses with switching button, cos many actions (poses) can be done by both participiants. The only difference that girl has strapon. 

Zuzannah
    Participant

Sex Acrobats.  OMG  LOL.

That's one pose I don't want converted.  It's cheap though.

Oh just a thought.  I wonder how many Shemales bought the new S – S pose ?  Just thinking, that if hardly any of us bought it, then the ACHAT team won't do anymore.  I have just.  To keep the numbers up.  By one anyway.  :

Eidamir
    Participant

Well, Zu, I am with you in that. I know if they release an FF pose I would buy it and try to get as many of my friends to buy it so achat could see that making poses for other than MF is profitable.
    You know I am back at the fight for more poses for all of us… although I am not spamming as much as Kait and Andrea with collars, I hope we can get more poses… the new SS was a little start… but this fight might take YEARS. I don't care, I will keep it, and if I ever leave, I hope someone else take the flagg for me as Andrea did with the collar appeal.
    Never look back, never give up!

Kisses

Zoë

Joannie23
    Participant

Hi
    Today have a llittle free time and create my first pose, its SS and SF too, look at example pics, first animation is finished now and sended to achat.

[img]http://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=0B9S_TgDaTVvfRFY2M2pFUDBweEU[/img]
    [img]http://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=0B9S_TgDaTVvfQ3owUnM4YjhZaFU[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.